Welcome to Xiled Gaming
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

WELCOME TO MY LITTLE WORLD

XG BriaN

Forum Nub
Dec 2, 2006
cleveland
RECRUIT

recruit

yo wats up knight
u recruited me and i thought i would check this out
and i already heard i need to change my name. sorry about that.

KoG xDoMeDx

Forum Member
Nov 13, 2006
Missouri
knight i am a little upset at how strict these forums are, by this i mean you can't just start a random thread you have to go into each clan or into specific things i need a direction to a spam section

S

SYN Corona

Alright, first off, youre a nub knight. I told you this all night last night as I pwned you in gears, but you couldnt hear me because of your walmart connection or something.

Next, you were saying something about a gears of war tourney, wheere can I get more info on that? I love gears, I love tourneys, so Im there.

And yea, thats it.

S

SYN Corona

ooooh Knighty poo. I could really use some info on a set date for this tourny. And do we need team names? I have atleast 3 for sure teams coming out of syn, so it should be big man. Let me know, later.

XGC KNIGHT XI

Council Leader
X-TEAM
Jan 1, 2006
Tampa, FL
www.xiledgaming.com
GEARS OF WAR

Gears of War

ooooh Knighty poo. I could really use some info on a set date for this tourny. And do we need team names? I have atleast 3 for sure teams coming out of syn, so it should be big man. Let me know, later.

Show a little restraint, information on this tournament will be coming, if it hasn't been posted yet, I would guess, information is not available at this time.

In addition, this area is for information, not statements of skill, or spam.

If you wish to post personal comments in any area of this web site, we have a PM system installed, utilize it.

Comments are acceptable, but this ASK section, is for information not ranting, and i totally own your $## in Gears, lol

S

SYN Corona

Lol, cool, well Ill be waiting for the info then. I asked you because I thought you were the one hosting it. And Ive got a lot of syndicates asking me. Anyways, ill be sure my next comment for you is a great question. Later.

XGC KNIGHT XI

Council Leader
X-TEAM
Jan 1, 2006
Tampa, FL
www.xiledgaming.com
GOW

Gow

Lol, cool, well Ill be waiting for the info then. I asked you because I thought you were the one hosting it. And Ive got a lot of syndicates asking me. Anyways, ill be sure my next comment for you is a great question. Later.

goto the XGC Gears section, and read the info on the tournament and setting up new clans, we will be posting the same info in the KoG and the SYN forums also, soon!

S

SYN Corona

Theres a question for you. WHYS SYN LAST! :p jp, but seriously, since youre Mr. Popular around XG, I want to let you know that Ive been talking alot with the other generals of syn, and with faction, and Im not alone. WE NEED QUALITY IN XG. 5 times this month Ive had a message like, "(blank) cant handle the rules of XGC/KoG ,want them in syn" NO, Hell no. Yea, syn tens to be more laid back, but its for underground gamers, not reject gamers. I think I even had one from you saying "(blank) has left, and will only be welcome back to the syn" although I really like the guy you said that about, we need some quality guys over here. Thats why syn hasnt gone anywhere, why no one knows about syn. I along with the other new active generals, and Faction, and even black knight want to see syn make a name for itself. So pass the word on man if ya would. If not, let me know Im just blowing smoke out of my *** so I can change it :p later man.

Roadway

Forum Nerd
Dec 10, 2006
Colorado
Hey Knight unlike these people I thought I would be more respectful and friendly. I havn't really met you on live but if you like to play Halo sum time GT: Roadway ( Im not that great of a player but Im here to have fun and help our community) I would like you know I appreciate what you have done for XGC and you have done a great job. Love the new site you have really out done yourself this time.

S

SYN Corona

Lol, yea believe it or not I respect Knight 110%.I just give him alot of **** because 1, im good at it, and 2, ive been here for soo long. By the way knight, dont forget man, 1 more month and ill be here for a year, so if you need some ideas for a gift I can help ;).

There should be another link here to ask all of the council. Sometimes I have a good question for just you, or cav, or coleslaw, or 007, but sometimes when people have a question, it could apply to any council member. So that should be done, thanks ;)