Welcome to Xiled Gaming
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

SYN LOGOS FOR SITE MNGT DESIGN TEAM

S

SYN Corona

No one is making you change it, and no one critisized you for it. As I've said a thousand times already, its not your work were talking about, its the guidlines you were given.

RGC Gunner FV

Banned
Nov 13, 2006
Florida
no no no. you were all criticizing the guidelines given through his work. this is not the place to criticize the guidelines anyways. this was for cheddarbob to give the new banners to viper. thats it!

S

SYN Corona

That makes sense, and I agree it shouldnt be random like the last site. But a little more flare or something to them, to spice em up wouldnt hurt anything.

S

SYN Corona

What? what would it hurt to break that confomity? Every single banner is identical, why not let each clan have a lil something different. I really dont see what the big deal is about it. I haven even posted a poll in the syn forums to see if that would help. So if someone could please elaborate what the big deal is about this, and shed some light to this topic, it would be greatly appreciated!

XGC xVIPERx XI

Council Leader
Council Leader
XILED DESIGN
XG CONTRIBUTER
X-TEAM
XILEDGAMINGoCOM
Oct 21, 2006
If someone created a set of banners then left Xiled Gaming, there would be no way to match up the theme. Therefore, banners from now on will be made in a templete form where all that is needed is to change the name and the banner can go up when a new squad is created. That way you don't have to wait months to get one. Since everything here is base on volunteering, why speed countless hours creating new banners when an arrangement can be done once? If anyone has any more issues with this please readdress this with a new thread directed at me. This thread has servered its purpose along time ago and is now closed.