Welcome to Xiled Gaming
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

SYN LOGOS FOR SITE MNGT DESIGN TEAM

XGC xVIPERx XI

Council Leader
Council Leader
XILED DESIGN
XG CONTRIBUTER
X-TEAM
XILEDGAMINGoCOM
Oct 21, 2006
Web Development Team is going to be the team that handles all web development taskings. The Web Development Team consists of two parts. The first part is members that do the coding. The second part is Graphic Artist who would be doing banners, images, and anything that is specially required. This two parts cannot exist one with out the other to make a great product.

So that answer to your Question regarding XGC D3SIGN, he has been notified and I am waiting on his response. The Xiled Design Team has a different mission than the Web Development Team.

Also, The banners for the clans are not going to be the same way it was done on the old E107 site. The banners will be the same with the exception of the Squad Name. The ones for Halo2 was decided upon before the Web Site was opened to the public. Go look at the Gears of War Squads for XGC, KoG, and SYN and you will see what I am talking about. If we had the Graphic Artist to complete this before the site opened this would have already been done and this would not even be an issue. We thought opening the site for you was more important than waiting on Graphics.

XGC xVIPERx XI

Council Leader
Council Leader
XILED DESIGN
XG CONTRIBUTER
X-TEAM
XILEDGAMINGoCOM
Oct 21, 2006
Here are the updated ones everyone exept viper shouldn't be posting comments about them.
I also didn't have the right font so I found a really good one that represents syn.
pridecopy.jpg

greedcopy.jpg

gluttony.jpg

envy3copy.jpg

nofearcopy.jpg

gluttony3copy.jpg

lustcopy.jpg

syndicatecopy.jpg

And I don't want to hear any more of this crap about someone else taking website development design team departmant head me and SPyderFenix92 already are doing that.

Excellent, Just center the title and maybe make the boldness of them a bit thinner. Get we me regarding the finallization of this. Also, Get the fractal pattern behind the border.

S

SYN Corona

lol, nice eye warrior. I definately like the ones we have now better too. Actually I like the one that chedderbob freestyled too. im not for these ordinary boring ones, because we are definately not an ordinary broing branch of XG!

SYN Cheddarbob

Carpel Tunnel
Dec 15, 2006
Boston, MA
www.freewebs.com
I did make one for SYN Wrath and learn to deal with it cause' I'm really tired or you guys freaking complaining to me. I can't do crap about and you're gonna' have to learn to deal with that eventually. And I KNOW THAT FEAR HAS A 3 NOT ANNE BUT THE FONT DIDN'T SUPPORT NUMBERS.

RGC Gunner FV

Banned
Nov 13, 2006
Florida
i agree with you cheddarbob. i think all these people need to quit complaining and just deal with what they are given. someone is working hard, you, and has put some time into them and they need to respect that. just go about your day all.

XGC xVIPERx XI

Council Leader
Council Leader
XILED DESIGN
XG CONTRIBUTER
X-TEAM
XILEDGAMINGoCOM
Oct 21, 2006
If the font doesn't support numbers, that could be an issue because there is a lot of squads that have numbers in the name. So maybe another font that is close but with numbers in it. I agree with Gunner. Everyone that does things for this wbsite does it on a volunteer basis and works hard to make it the way it is.

When you get those fixes done, send them to me in a PM

S

SYN Corona

damn dude, chill out. no one is even disrespecting you or anything. Hell I even said I like the one you did for envy that you just made with no rules. We like your work, not degrading it, we just dont like the guidelines you were given. Nothing you can do about it, its something were not agreeing with by the higher ups. Your work is good. So please, understand what people are saying before you freak out.

SYN Cheddarbob

Carpel Tunnel
Dec 15, 2006
Boston, MA
www.freewebs.com
Corona I'm not yelling at you. Warrior keeps making THOSE ^ kind of comments that are ticking me off cause' you guys really need to realize there isn't anything you can do about it was put forth before the site was released. It's gonna' happen just let it be.

S

SYN Corona

I dont know how long youve been around. But you can ask just about anyone, when I dont like something, Ill let people know. Im kind of notorious for that. If I didnt like the banners thats one thing, but when no one I've talked to in Syndicate likes the Syndicate banners, then I think it should change. XG is a democracy, and hence hopefully a vote can change things. If not then I tried and theres nothing more I can do. But no one in Syn likes them, and sicne they represent SYN somethings wrong. But neither I nor Warrior said anything degrading about your work. Honestly your work is great! Its not the work we dont like, its the guidelines you were given that we dont like. 2 different things. Sorry for the misunderstanding, but like I said, Ive got a really hard head, so its not you im butting heads with, its the guidelines man.