Welcome to Xiled Gaming
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

SYN LOGOS FOR SITE MNGT DESIGN TEAM

SYN Cheddarbob

Carpel Tunnel
Dec 15, 2006
Boston, MA
www.freewebs.com
Yo Viper here are the SYN logos I made for the Website Development Team Design Team head position.
Also I lost the stuff that I needed to make so if I need more/less tell me I can change and add some. I turned it in ahead of time so I could fix the stuff.
Here you go.
Envy.gif

GLUTTONY-.gif

SYN-GREED--1.gif

SYN-LUST--1.gif

SYN-PRIDE-.gif

SYN-WRATH-.gif

Leave feedback as well they need to be perfect.

XGC xVIPERx XI

Council Leader
Council Leader
XILED DESIGN
XG CONTRIBUTER
X-TEAM
XILEDGAMINGoCOM
Oct 21, 2006
Nice but they do not in any way match up to the ones in the Halo2 for XGC. The red is right. Other than that the fractal should be should be suddle and not over whelming. ALso, a light gray. The text is not even the same font or look.

S

SYN Corona

2 questions.

1.) Design (streetracer) is no longer head design? he doesnt even know whats going on. lack of communication perhaps?

2.) Why does the syn tags have to resemble XGC? Yes we are all XG, yes we are all alike, same foundation, etc etc, but we dont need everything to resemble XGC. We are a completely different division. I like the ones we have now, these tags (no offense bob) are to ordinary. I mean no offense to cheddar bob cuz obviously thats what he was told to do. Were an underground gaming community, not a children of the corn community. Not for the faint of hear, we need some spice in our gamers, in our division, and it needs to reflect on our banners n such. Before anything is set, lets see what Design can do, or even |BoC| Nox, he is pretty good also. I mean it makes even more sense for someone actually in syn, to design the syn banners.

Brother NoX

Forum Nub
Jan 14, 2007
Virginia
UMM

Umm

Umm im not trying to be a butt!! but dont u think thoughs are kinda boring and plan for logos.... i mean the color is dull and animation is plan the background is blaa and the same textures just different angles.. maybe u should try alittle harder man

S

SYN Corona

Yea nox, it wasnt him dude, he was told to make them the way they are. Im just trying to figure out what happened to design, hell design is trying to figure out what happened to design. Some info would greatly be appreciated.

SYN Cheddarbob

Carpel Tunnel
Dec 15, 2006
Boston, MA
www.freewebs.com
Here are the updated ones everyone exept viper shouldn't be posting comments about them.
I also didn't have the right font so I found a really good one that represents syn.
pridecopy.jpg

greedcopy.jpg

gluttony.jpg

envy3copy.jpg

nofearcopy.jpg

gluttony3copy.jpg

lustcopy.jpg

syndicatecopy.jpg

And I don't want to hear any more of this crap about someone else taking website development design team departmant head me and SPyderFenix92 already are doing that.

S

SYN Corona

That is a cool font for syn, but rest is still kinda plain, come on viper, dont the guys in syn get a say of what syn looks like? I wouldnt paint your house without asking you what you wanted!

KoG DeadMan

Forum Star
Nov 13, 2006
Kansas
Ok its simple all design for all clans are going to be same just with a different pattern this means all XGC KoG AND SyN will look the same but with different color XGC= blue KoG = Gold and SyN= Red