Welcome to Xiled Gaming
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

STARTING A HALO 3 MLG TEAM

XGC Enforcer XS

Forum Star
Jun 28, 2007
Alabama
TRYOUT

tryout

Hello Cav just wanted to let you know that Im a captain in friction and currently am on an mlg team that has been 8th place of 7,000 on the gamebattles ladder for the last month and have played against pros such as T2 and Legit. we currently disbanded and have started a new team that has already made it back to top 100, there are a core 3 of us( 2 are in xgc) but we are unhappy with our current fourth. we are all 50's in mlg and plan to go to some events. We also never dropped a match in jangles tournament that didnt ever finish. I dont know how much you play but if its as much as we do we would like to tryout as a group of 3.
send me a friend request

Xx Mr Bill xX

Forum Junkie
Dec 10, 2006
Cleveland, OH
www.coldfusionlc.com
Whats up Cav? Its been a while since we've played together, although thats probably cause I've been away at college.

Have you found people for an MLG team yet? I know you have searched a few times for players although you seem to have never gotten a team together.

Anywho, more on topic, I'll be making a return to Halo 3 in May of 09. Hopefully I'll be playing a little bit in between that time so I'm not too rusty. I'll contact you when I get back but at that point if you are still looking for a team or just need more players I will be more than happy, just give me 2 or 3 weeks of heavy playing and I'll be just as good as when I left for college. Peace out.

XGC Idster

Forum Member
Oct 18, 2007
England
I was thinking of rejoining an MLG team, i need major practice tho, havnt played halo for about 4 months lol, i´ll send you a FR over live when i get back from spain on wednesday morning

KoG DruMmiN

Forum Noob
Jun 6, 2007
MN
Hey me and my boy KoG Paranoid will try out... I may not do that great but I'd still like a shot... Paranoid is a beast though!! He got number one on Cheddar's Top Ten... I'll send you a message on the box so we can talk... I played with you once Caviezel you had the most kills on our team and I was right behind you... I don't know if you remeber but it was pretty fun!! Talk to me if you are interested!