Welcome to Xiled Gaming
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

STARTING A HALO 3 MLG TEAM

XGC Caviezel XI

Council Leader
XG CONTRIBUTER
X-TEAM
Jan 2, 2006
WI
Wow, all to funny. Send me a msg on my live account. Also how the team works is we will setup a gamebattles and clancompete team. The team will practice 2 nights a week at minimum. Not expecting everyone to play everyday but maybe 3 times a week hopefully. I do have teams to scrimmage for practice. Also this team will continue to change until I feel I have a team that can compete at the pro bracket level. This is not to be mean or make people feel bad its just that I have wanted to make pro bracket for a long time and many people I used to play with and compete with have placed top 24.

Tryouts will be a constant thing. So do not worry if it takes a little bit to hear back from me. Any other questions feel free to post. This team is open to anybody.

L4BYRN7H

XG CONTRIBUTER
Mar 12, 2007
London
hopefuilly someone could tell me about a team lol

You heard what Cav said above so hit him up on xbl and organise a try out and see how you do and take it from there... Thanks and Hope you do well as its pretty hard to keep up with Cav these dayz....lol

Cav when are the try outs bro?!? Seeming im in the UK we need to work around the time to get on ect... That would be greatt!i!

Cya

XGC Clutch

Forum Nub
Jun 18, 2008
Florida
I'm Def Interested I'' Be Going To MLG Texas & MLG Las Vegas since its open to the public this year. I'll hit ya up when u get bak from your vacation

Rahzulus

XG CONTRIBUTER
Mar 31, 2007
Michigan
What some of you don't understand is, Jangles is determined to not let anybody he hasn't met in person see his face. His reasons range anywhere from "You couldn't handle seeing a face so manly and beautiful" to "Just look up a picture of Brad Pitt and imagine a slightly more attractive man."