Welcome to Xiled Gaming
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

STARTING A HALO 3 MLG TEAM

XGC Caviezel XI

Council Leader
XG CONTRIBUTER
X-TEAM
Jan 2, 2006
WI
I was going to start a Halo 3 team awhile back but some circumstances came up. After going to MLG Orlando it has once again fueled my need for Halo 3 and to become competitive again. If interested post here or send me a message on Live. It will be an on going process until I feel I have a great team that can compete at the top level. Not asking for a huge comitment just 3days a week to practice together.

The team will play on Gamebattles and Clan Compete. Also will attend future MLG events.

Xx Mr Bill xX

Forum Junkie
Dec 10, 2006
Cleveland, OH
www.coldfusionlc.com
Cav, you know I'm interested of course.

The only thing is that I am leaving for college on August 23rd and I don't know if the connection there will be good enough for me to play on or what the circumstances will be. But if you want to give me a chance I'd be more then glad to play with you.

XGC Caviezel XI

Council Leader
XG CONTRIBUTER
X-TEAM
Jan 2, 2006
WI
Mr Bill, you are definitly one I am thinking of. As for the connection at the college I believe you should have no problem.

KoG Merciless

Forum Veteran
Oct 2, 2007
hey i would be very interested i went to orlando to and wasn't very happy with the outcome i have people you can ask to get a feel of if im good or not or you can play with me....i will be sending you a message on live also

Jangles

XG CONTRIBUTER
Dec 11, 2006
With the underpants gnomes
You know I'm pro Cav lol, the most pro coach on the Circuit :p
My brother can't do it, he's already on a team, which sucks cause he's one of the best.... but I'll still do coaching for anyone with potential.
um

no offense but you're a level 22 with a negative K/D ratio.........................

I'm just confused

Cavie I'd give it a whirl and would love to get on some online ladders but traveling to events would be a problem.

You know where to find me............

SoW Sanity

Forum Star
Mar 5, 2007
Miami, FL
Isn't he? Anyways, I'd give it a shot, just same problem with me when it comes to travel, currently... I won't be able to get to any of the actual events. And I'm no where near the best, but I'd give it my best shot, and hopefully become better.

Xx Mr Bill xX

Forum Junkie
Dec 10, 2006
Cleveland, OH
www.coldfusionlc.com
um

no offense but you're a level 22 with a negative K/D ratio.........................

I'm just confused

Cavie I'd give it a whirl and would love to get on some online ladders but traveling to events would be a problem.

You know where to find me............

How would traveling be a problem? You have all that cash to spare for those platinum memberships.

SYN Excon

Forum Star
Apr 28, 2008
New York
i would love to practice or tryout for a team because i have been looking for a team and havent found one :( but if possible could i find more info about the team please