Welcome to Xiled Gaming
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

I HATE CAMPERS,NOOB TOOBERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Bobby Da Fish

Forum Nerd
Jul 22, 2009
you know what irritates me? if you use a sniper rifle some ppl automatically assume you're a camper, but imo the best snipers dont stay in one place the idea is to let them know that you are there and bait them to get revenge, then constantly change locations overseeing your previous one.

ehh but then almost everytime you win a game, regardless of what happens you're accused of camping, cheating, or whatever excuse they can come up with to disprove their own lack of skills being the real culprit

{sorry for double post}
A good sniper is never found.

XGC SS Savage

Forum Rookie
Mar 31, 2009
the burg
Have You Ever Started Up a Match and There is Some Person Glitching, Noob Toobing or Camping? It is Bull because A lot of times it affects your Kill/Death Ratio or it keeps You from getting kills And/Or getting ranked up. Bottom line "NOOBING" should be banned !!!!!!!

I do agree with the whole glitching and noob tubes but the camping is part of the game i my self camp but i do the sharp shooter work with clearing a path for my flag runners in COD WAW but the guys who hide around a corner and wait for you 2 pass is a bunch of bs and i agree with you bobby you realy see a good sniper these days

edicius13HAHA

Forum Junkie
Nov 20, 2009
new Mexico
the one that isnt seen at all is the best

great
camo.jpg

motivator16e81004a968c6a4978bb82cc5.jpg

best
http://api.ning.com/files/hFXDgmvcJUACf9EDM9yqfs6s2k*N8rnGAr7-c8RPy0c_/ninjas.jpg

Last edited:

SYN DIRTBALL

Forum Veteran
Mar 23, 2010
ARKANSAS
hey man i feel you about the whole camper but the way its done is if your whole team is locking a place down for excample on the map skidrow we like to hold the whole back side down you know everybody clovers and area and to us it gives the realisum to the game are the us marines going to charge right up into the enemies face in a real fire fight hell no they will find a place and take cover and battle it out but anyway thats how i feel about the campiong

SYN DIRTBALL

Forum Veteran
Mar 23, 2010
ARKANSAS
yes i understand about the noob tuber but think about this in a conflict is the enemy going to be nice and not use a noob tube no they will use it i think there should be a limit like after you get your kills to unlock the attment like the shotgun in mw2 then the noobtube is no longer avaiable

SYN DIRTBALL

Forum Veteran
Mar 23, 2010
ARKANSAS
okay wait the cod serise is the best first person shooter game out for any platform game the only problem lies with the testers the this so companies hire they dont do there job but atleast they try to fix they

WickedTwig

Forum Member
Jan 6, 2010
Pennsylvania
I will say that more often than not, I will die more times by campers (spawn campers esp!) than any other time. People may accuse me of camping, but I don't. I take pleasure in the hunt. If I camp, then it's probably because if I step outside, my arse will be shot into hell and back again. I do NOT camp in a spot though for more than 10-15 seconds, as sometimes it takes that long to reload a weapon.

Noob tubes. Anyone who most likely uses a noobtube for beyond challenges, either is unable to play well (AoE anyone?) or just likes to **** people off. Or more likely just doesn't like to play fair. Although I will say knifing someone and literally seeing the knife in them and being killed just as the knife enters them is crap.

XGC Axecident

XG CONTRIBUTER
Sep 14, 2009
Xiled Gaming Forums
sigh... i just dont understand how people consider noob tubing to be unfair..
if you are getting noob tubed too much, just use a sniper rifle, or stay back with an acog scope. or run any weapon with a thermal scope because if they are hard up on the tubes, they probably DO NOT have cold blooded on. M16 + thermal > Noob Tubes ANY DAY. or riot shield + blast shiled. let them fire a tube and then rush and double smack, or wait till they fire then swap to secondary and kill them... noob tubing is NOT hard to defend against. it got the nickname NOOB TUBE because it gives new, unskilled players an advantage to be able to get some kills. Skilled players will still use them, because not many people have devised a way to beat noob tubing. however i have no problem with tubers.. with a riot shield+blast shield and an M1014 w/ grip i killed 3 guys with toobs (2 with rifle tubs, 1 with thumper)
they were pretty upset.

when i snipe, i will usually find an obscure spot people wont think to look @ (uncommon sniping spot) that has a FAIR line of sight, and wait till i get 1 or 2 kills, then its time to change position, and watch where people will try to come up and kill me where i was, to there surprise im not there, POW headshot. move again, keeping both spots in my line of sight. this is not camping, its called LURING... works great :)

XGC Sader

Forum Junkie
Oct 27, 2009
Stuttgart, Arkansas
Apart from glitching, you got to do what you got to do. Noobtubes aren't supposed to be there to not be used and to look pretty. If you're good at noob tubing, then you're good at noob tubing, if you are not then you are not, if you are just plain lucky then you are just plain lucky. And also, like previously said before, camping is a part of the game. I'm pretty sure that the best snipers don't run straight ahead into the middle of battle and come straight up to your face and pull the trigger, although I got to admitt, you would be pretty beast to not to die at all and be able to do that. but try to do that and try to get a nuke, its not that likely. Same with machine gunners, don't get mad because they can shoot you from the other side of the map with their machine guns. Just counter their moves...

XGC BleedForMe

Forum Veteran
May 11, 2007
Nothing is better than spawning in front of the enemy team five times in a row. which is what happens to a Capt. of mine a few times a night.

But campers have a limited view, lessen that with a smoke. Thermal? Smoke and Cold blood, or just a well placed semtex, or tube.

XGC OUfnatk

Forum Rookie
Mar 14, 2010
I AGREE

i agree

i agree that noob tubers do get annoying at times, but you also know that we have all done it at one time or another. LOL i say that if you are continuously getting killed by noob tubers then change your strategy. as far as campers go that may be the only strategy they have and if you have played as long as most gamers have, then you should have a technique to overcome any campers, you know that most of the time they go back to the same place over and over.

XGC Sader

Forum Junkie
Oct 27, 2009
Stuttgart, Arkansas
Personally...I like to run in and dodge all of the noobtubes and wipe out their entire camping team with my akimbo shotties :). I actually tried that yesterday and it worked out very well for me. I was able to call in 2 choppergunners and 5 harriers by doing that (but surprisingly never got my nukes...) but thats just me...

XGC Axecident

XG CONTRIBUTER
Sep 14, 2009
Xiled Gaming Forums
lol yeah i agree sader..
plus gratz on coming over to XGC
and also edicus, yes. capitalize on them camping the same spots. spawn camping is hard to avoid. you have to get your teamates to group together to avoid you been spawn camped.
so in other words, dont play with 5 other rambos. work as a team