Welcome to Xiled Gaming
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

I HATE CAMPERS,NOOB TOOBERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

XGC Sader

Forum Junkie
Oct 27, 2009
Stuttgart, Arkansas
Hey Im a captian in XGC Betrayal and You could call us campers all you want because we learn where spawns situate around and hold / startagically hold that area AKA for most ppl camping but to us a camper is someone who hides in corner or area of no stratigic importance and waits for the unsupecting idiot to run by and shoot. If you Have a vantage point or nice line of sight on a map it makes sense to use it but why do ppl call that camping.

Lolz...yeah I experienced this firsthand. I gotta admit, people in betrayal are pretty good. Strategy and communication is the key

I agree with everyone else, I wouldn't classify noob tubing and camping in with glitching. But I agree both are annoying but not cheating. Its really annoying when they got the noob tube, one man army and danger close and keep changing to the same class to get unlimited noob tubes :(

then again once i put on the RPD grip and FMJ that seems to take care of the noob tubers from across the map :)

SYN HighLite

XG CONTRIBUTER
Jul 23, 2008
Modesto, CA
or blunt you could always use an intervention with fmj haha :D
that works too or if you get close and sneak up on em use an auto shotty they get mad at that haha

SYN K1NG XC

COMMUNITY LEADER
XG CONTRIBUTER
X-TEAM
Dec 10, 2006
Beavercreek, OH
www.xiledgaming.com
i am a camper! and i am very proud of it. But i have a question for those people that hate campers. When you get killed by a camper and you watch the kill cam, why do you always run back to try to kill the person again. The way i look at it is that you know where I'm at so why would you not be able to kill me after you spawn. I think that's were skill comes into play. But the game types i play on MW2 are objective and require you to take a flag and protect it from the enemy team. So i sit and protect our flags but yet the enemy team still complains about how i am a camper, but isn't it required for that game type? I think that gamers that are losing a game make up excuses for their poop performance during the game. But then again this is my opinion. what do you think

Last edited:

edicius13HAHA

Forum Junkie
Nov 20, 2009
new Mexico
LMG'S!

lmg's!

I agree with everyone else, I wouldn't classify noob tubing and camping in with glitching. But I agree both are annoying but not cheating. Its really annoying when they got the noob tube, one man army and danger close and keep changing to the same class to get unlimited noob tubes :(

then again once i put on the RPD grip and FMJ that seems to take care of the noob tubers from across the map :)

i love that combo, it works well with the augbar also, i like using both weapons with that combo.

the rpd seems like it never runs out of bullets lol, but the augbar has the quick reload

XGC xBodYbaGx

Forum Nub
Mar 13, 2010
indiana
well camping has no problems for 1 if you was in a real war would you run and gun? most likely not or you wouldnt be for long the game is all about strategy making your team prevail. so i see no harm in camping its holding a possition as u would probably do in realtime war . noob tubing well i noob tube personally not cause i have a lack of skill but because noob tubing helps get kills this is a game and in games there will be things u do and do not like .. there will always be someone to complain about something all the time tho . just like everyone has there own strategies and ways they game play . if you dont like campers play regular team death match or ground war when u go to hardcore game types thats where you have to worry about it most.. i dont know about you guys but my version of mw2 came with a tent smores ,and a sleeping bag.. and my opinion on camping is if you dont want to get shot by the camper dont keep goin to the same location :D but thats my 2 cents lol run and gunners up my kill death ratio !

Reactions: moseph

moseph

Forum Junkie
Oct 7, 2009
eugene oregon
IMO, camping, if done properly and not just sitting in one spot the whole game, can give your team a great advantage over the other:
  • If "camping" close to an objective, they have a chance to tell their team of a possible organized attack
  • In a game of TDM, if your team holds down a cirtain spawn (i.e. Skidrow in the north spawn) you can create a solid barrier of bullets to ward off the enemy team
  • A sniper, if at a high vantage point, can give callouts to their team, calling out flanks and whatnot

As far as tactical tubing goes, I will agree it's unneeded in TDM. In a game type like Domination, however, it can really help secure that position, while also staying at a distance from said position.

Glitching is a bannable offense for a reason. it wasn't seen by developers, and would have been taken out if they did. if you utilize this, i believe you are going against the ToU of Xboxlive

XGC Axecident

XG CONTRIBUTER
Sep 14, 2009
Xiled Gaming Forums
Ready for my long winded input? if not, carry on to the next post when it comes.
if you are? you might need a tent and smores to enjoy this.

I am NOT a camper. i do not hide in a corner waiting for unsuspecting victims to get shot by my unskillful game play. However, during certain game types, on certain maps, under certain circumstances, i will duck down, possibly behind a wall for more than 30 seconds, possibly underneath a helicopter for a few minutes in order to get a vantage point to spot the enemy, and to get some headshots in. Multiple times using this simple strategy (most commonly i use it to regenerate my health) i have been referred to as a "Camper". People need to lighten up on camping. If you stop running to shoot your gun, your not a camper. If you repetitively position yourself in the exact same spot, and stay there for the entire game, you are most definately a camper. The most i have ever done as far as camping goes, every so often i play MW2 with XGC Kings. we have a good time. and when a certain snow map comes up that has a few warehouses and a forest. there is an AWESOME building in the center bottom of the map. It has excellent spots for snipers to pin down the enemy from both sides. but the problem with it, is there are 2 different entrances to get in to it from. So we position a man watching the front stairs, and a man watching the back stairs while our snipers go to work on headshots. this works great. my favourite is watching the back staircase. i duck myself in the dark with a C4 planted on the stairs, and when someone runs in i blow the C4. problem solved. then i quickly jump out of the darkness and spray away the next person running into the room. then i go over and lay down next to the boxcar and wait for somebody to try to find me hiding in the corner, but alas! i am not there anymore, once they realize this and start heading for the stairs i lunge up and spray them away... continue up the stairs and wait for somebody to rush the stairs and shotgun them down the stairs! :). Rinse Repeat this process.
does that make me a camper? NO i do not stay in the same spot i am constantly changing position. but the strategy is always the same, and it always works. simply solution to this.... clear the room with a grenade before you rush in. i would be dead right away. or before you rush into a room, check the points that someone might be watching the entrance outside. and at the top of the stairs.. does anybody run up stairs blindly in this game? i dont. why should they? so all the while we play our snipers are getting kills, guys watching the front stairs are getting kills. and i get kills it works out great. one time the score for us on that map was 7500 - 400.. was pretty sad. and apparantly we are ALL Campers... but i disagree!

next subject.... n00b tubing. or as some will say.. pro piping.. <-- lol pro pipe is funny to me.
i rarely use a grenade launcher except to get challenges for guns. but i understand the importance of the tool that fires grenades a long distance. Great for clearing rooms. Great for getting someone behind cover. however it is easily avoidable in a 1 on 1 situation. see most people using grenade launchers will aim directly at you. sometimes to the ground near you.
if you see the smoke trail low, JUMP. if it is coming high, side step. wow! amazing. once they fire the grenade launcher they have a while to reload it, or change back to bullets, or even switch to their secondary weapon. no as soon as they miss you with the grenade you have to fire fast and straight, because they are probably not thinking, as quickly as you are at this point, and they might still figure you will get hit. so fire fire fire, that guy is now dead. i love this. people get so frusterated when they miss with a grenade launcher. now if you are ducked behind some cover and a grenade launcher fires slightly behind you, well i guess you shouldnt have been behind cover and should have been shooting at that guy. but next spawn, you know he has a grenade launcher, so use it to your advantage with some quick moves and blast him away.

next up, is glitching. sad sad people need to manipulate a game to feel good about themselves. most cases these people will be weeded out and dealt with, but the glitch should be patched. if you are in a lobby with glitchers, LEAVE THE LOBBY instantly. do not associate with people who glitch, you DO NOT want to bother finishing the round because they are NOT playing fairly, and even if you do beat them. it still was not enjoyable to play with someone glitching. it wrecks the game...

comments? concerns? please respond and let me know if my opinion has struck a nerve. lol
have fun, keep it safe, and after all.... its just a GAME. dont get all heated up about a game everyone...

edicius13HAHA

Forum Junkie
Nov 20, 2009
new Mexico
you know what irritates me? if you use a sniper rifle some ppl automatically assume you're a camper, but imo the best snipers dont stay in one place the idea is to let them know that you are there and bait them to get revenge, then constantly change locations overseeing your previous one.

ehh but then almost everytime you win a game, regardless of what happens you're accused of camping, cheating, or whatever excuse they can come up with to disprove their own lack of skills being the real culprit

Bobby Da Fish

Forum Nerd
Jul 22, 2009
well camping has no problems for 1 if you was in a real war would you run and gun? most likely not or you wouldnt be for long the game is all about strategy making your team prevail. so i see no harm in camping its holding a possition as u would probably do in realtime war . noob tubing well i noob tube personally not cause i have a lack of skill but because noob tubing helps get kills this is a game and in games there will be things u do and do not like .. there will always be someone to complain about something all the time tho . just like everyone has there own strategies and ways they game play . if you dont like campers play regular team death match or ground war when u go to hardcore game types thats where you have to worry about it most.. i dont know about you guys but my version of mw2 came with a tent smores ,and a sleeping bag.. and my opinion on camping is if you dont want to get shot by the camper dont keep goin to the same location :D but thats my 2 cents lol run and gunners up my kill death ratio !

Its a game. Not a war. All CoD games, especially those since CoD 4 heavily promote camping. In a game it is a cheap way to easily get a high kill streak. Especially in CoD where you die easily, making camping effective, and more common. And in Modern Failure 2, with the addition of kill streak rewards up to 25, theres more reason to camp than ever.
It can be a tactically sound option on defense. But in other cases its just unsporty. Sitting in an obscure location waiting for someone to pass by and kill them is the least skilled option available, and it makes skill completely useless.
You can be the best shot in the game, and it mean nothing to a camper. It's not a "part of the game" it's a mistake, a series of coincidences that lead to a cheap outcome.

Noob Tube's are cheap, but very limited. Only a couple of them every life, its a fair attachment for its limited uses, and how it otherwise limits the class.