Welcome to Xiled Gaming
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

I HATE CAMPERS,NOOB TOOBERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SYN Imhotep

Forum Addict
Jun 19, 2011
Fort Wayne, Indiana
the only thing i can say about that is if it happens to me they pay hard, i have a class designed just for them, and it works everytime, unless they have completely hacked they lobby, then i just leave.

SYN StinkPickle

Forum Veteran
Jul 26, 2011
Sacramento, CA
There are many good and bad things about black opps that people will always argue about. Yes noobtubes should be band from the game, but then again people would ***** that they made a game so much like the military but didn't have the under slung grenade launchers in it.
If you want to get into the nitty gritty of it all it should be an unlock able that has to due with the zombie maps. I would put it up there high in the ranks lvl 75 with 4 players that never went down achievement, call it Superman. All in all it would make it a weapon in the game but a hard one to get.

Camping should be band unless you are using a sniper rifle. The games should recognize a 10 second time delay that if you are camping and your don't have a sniper rifle from the game a dog comes out and eats you alive. This would keep people from camping corners and other spots in the game.
Note: 10 seconds in one spot is good and all but I would say that 10 seconds in one grid would be better.

G

I neither camp or noob tube, and I can see why it would frustrate people. But, if the opposite team is really predictable enough to the point that you're able to camp and get killstreaks, then why wouldn't you? Camping or noob tubing isn't glitching, and if people put their effort into counteracting it, instead of complaining about it, then they would probably come up with a succesful strategy to use against those sort of people.

Just wanting to quote this.