Welcome to Xiled Gaming
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

I HATE CAMPERS,NOOB TOOBERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

bulletsponge920

Forum Veteran
Jan 2, 2011
Manitowoc, Wi
there is a place on Quarry that i call my camping spot, it has a firepit, chair, an a coffe pot, lol u see i do alot of sniping not camping, i try to find a different spot after a couple kills or i get killed, i dont claymore whore or nothing like that, i just try to find the best spot to snipe, an as for the Noobtube, i use my rgp to take out there airsupport or if i get fragged alot by the same guy then the big dogs come out lol

XGC Rex Feral

Forum Rookie
Jan 17, 2011
Eau Claire WI
HARDCORE CAMPING

Hardcore Camping

Well I play hardcore on a daily basis, so I have no place to complaid about camping. Reason being, run and gun on hardcore is the same as throwing a grenande on the ground and standing over it. Suicide.

Well that certainly is one opinion, another would be that runnin and gunnin on hardcore is SWEET! If you dont have the skill to do it please dont say its not a valid game play method. I can run by with a mac 11 and spray your face before you even realize im there son, you dont have reaction time like daddy here. so please just stay posted up in your corner for me to tube/flash/snipe/bullet penetration kill. #1 Scrub Killer!

bulletsponge920

Forum Veteran
Jan 2, 2011
Manitowoc, Wi
Well that certainly is one opinion, another would be that runnin and gunnin on hardcore is SWEET! If you dont have the skill to do it please dont say its not a valid game play method. I can run by with a mac 11 and spray your face before you even realize im there son, you dont have reaction time like daddy here. so please just stay posted up in your corner for me to tube/flash/snipe/bullet penetration kill. #1 Scrub Killer!

you see we all got different ways to play, so just picking on one person is not to cool, i think if you play as a team an win with his/hers gaming style is great, so please dont pick one one person thank you, plus i snipe

KoG Odin

Forum Member
May 5, 2011
Cali
I have an anti-noob class i am growing rather fond of (hate to admit it). It contains flack jacket, sleigh of hand, and second chance (all pro) an AK w/a pro pipe (15th prestige, i have graduated from noobness) and the china lake. when there is an abundance of second chance users, campers, or tubers i have the remedy in this class.

xNarcosysx

Forum Noob
May 5, 2011
NC
Tubing is a part of it and always will be. It is a pain in the butt but it can be managed or handled. Especially if you play black ops. And yes Blackrazor is dead on, most times people are trying to unlock challenges like myself.

XGC Badland XS

XG Addict
INACTIVE LEADER
XG CONTRIBUTER
Aug 2, 2009
Portland, Oregon
Noob tubing can be a great anti-camping tool , im glad tubing is in the game because campers can be annoying! Also it works the other way around, ill change to a sniper class and pic off tubers.