Welcome to Xiled Gaming
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

GIVE ME QUESTIONS, I GIVE YOU ANSWERS

jGHOSTz

Forum Member
Feb 16, 2007
Detroit
Sir could you please let me know if Friction has ever had purple clan colors??? I dont remember that, but Shadow Fox has a post in my I Remember when thread, on my fourms, if you get a second could you please stopby and post your reply to let Shadow know that he is wrong...

XGC REDNECK XI

Council Leader
XG CONTRIBUTER
X-TEAM
Nov 27, 2006
kentucky
I can confirm that since Frictions debut way back when, the colors have indeed never been purple. In halo 2 as well as the beginning of halo 3 the primary color was crimson. Hope this helps

XGC REDNECK XI

Council Leader
XG CONTRIBUTER
X-TEAM
Nov 27, 2006
kentucky
It is mispelled, you are correct! I hadnt noticed it until you posted though. Oh well, doesnt bother me, I think killyn did a kick A job on it!

XGC xHAMMERx XC

COMMUNITY LEADER
XG CONTRIBUTER
X-TEAM
Aug 8, 2006
HOUSTON TX
boy you need some post in here to get rid of all these cob webs and boy you wish you could eat one of my steaks you just don't know what your missing and thats a good thing because you would move to texas if you ever did

XGC REDNECK XI

Council Leader
XG CONTRIBUTER
X-TEAM
Nov 27, 2006
kentucky
boy you need some post in here to get rid of all these cob webs and boy you wish you could eat one of my steaks you just don't know what your missing and thats a good thing because you would move to texas if you ever did

I just replied to ya in your forum, I didnt know you had posted in here, haha.

CONSIG

XG CONTRIBUTER
Jun 12, 2007
I have a question, take a shot at this Redneck , Why would anybody be a Ohio State fan, much less tell people you are? I know its a tough question.

XGC REDNECK XI

Council Leader
XG CONTRIBUTER
X-TEAM
Nov 27, 2006
kentucky
I have a question, take a shot at this Redneck , Why would anybody be a Ohio State fan, much less tell people you are? I know its a tough question.

They would be an Ohio State fan because they like pullin for the underdog

They would tell people I am because they are incredibly insecure about being fans of such a team. So they have to fib about others being fans as well.

(what an odd question consig, haha)

XGC REDNECK XI

Council Leader
XG CONTRIBUTER
X-TEAM
Nov 27, 2006
kentucky
new question of the day, why am I so addicted to netflix now?

You are so addicted to netflix because no new games worth anything are out to play. So boredom sends you to netflix. You have ODST, but its a rip off.
You also have a partner in crime, typhoon. so when i give one of you heck about netflix, you have each other to lean on for support.

lol, your the only one posted in this thread lately

Give ol wise redneck some questions people!