Welcome to Xiled Gaming
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

GIVE ME QUESTIONS, I GIVE YOU ANSWERS

XGC REDNECK XI

Council Leader
XG CONTRIBUTER
X-TEAM
Nov 27, 2006
kentucky
Sunlight reaches Earth's atmosphere and is scattered in all directions by all the gases and particles in the air. Blue light is scattered in all directions by the tiny molecules of air in Earth's atmosphere. Blue is scattered more than other colors because it travels as shorter, smaller waves. This is why we see a blue sky most of the time.

LOL, does that answer your question??

XGC REDNECK XI

Council Leader
XG CONTRIBUTER
X-TEAM
Nov 27, 2006
kentucky
uve done enough, just post in my forum, which you have already done, and i will send you an invite come saturday 9:00 eastern, tell anyone else you know thats intrested that there more than welcome

thanks

jGHOSTz

Forum Member
Feb 16, 2007
Detroit
I really cant believe that people are actutally asking redneck serious questions...when they know damn well that any answer he gives you is a line of bullshxt!!! oh by tha way redneck when are my fourms and usergroup going to be done?

XGC REDNECK XI

Council Leader
XG CONTRIBUTER
X-TEAM
Nov 27, 2006
kentucky
I really cant believe that people are actutally asking redneck serious questions...when they know damn well that any answer he gives you is a line of bullshxt!!! oh by tha way redneck when are my fourms and usergroup going to be done?

Pale Face I talk to you for hours everyday and you still manage to find your way to my forums too. lol, geeze lousie