Welcome to Xiled Gaming
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

DON’T BELIEVE THE HYPE

JimmyKuddo

Carpel Tunnel
Jan 31, 2008
Everywhere & Nowhere
What was wrong with my spelling and grammar? :confused:

The question!

XG really has a good product you know... think about it... people who are a part of XG love it, some people who aren't a part of XG want in, and the people that hate XG can't get enough of it because they keep coming back to our website and giving us hits... it's funny to me that whether you love us or hate us you keep coming back... we must have done something right

He was refering to the many ellipsis in Coleslaws quote.

Pacman aproves, Grammar doesn`t

images

The Answer!

As for this thread, it`s filled with issues to be sure... Plus it`s old.

All I can sing is: "Why can`t we be friends"

All I can say is: "DON’T BELIEVE THE HYPE", "Your mind is the drill that will pierce the heavens!", and "If you don`t understand please ask and prove to yourself and I that you really do."

XGC Coleslaw XI

Council Member
XG CONTRIBUTER
X-TEAM
XGC KINGS
Jan 1, 2006
Pittsburgh, PA
www.xiledgaming.com
I love the ancientness of this thread. Hahaha

It's still very appropriate. There are a lot of old threads that hold true for years.

Also, we were joking about the whole spelling and grammar thing. We all know that people are just trying to type fast and occasionally misspell something. There are some members of the community that are more advanced grammatically that others, but that's not an issue. I frankly don't care if something is misspelled, but it seems as if a certain few people we've had over that years haven't even tried. I'm not naming names, but no one should worry about it anyway.

Thirdly, if you don't know me and my typing tendencies, I use "..." at the end of every other sentence (and sometimes more than that). I can't explain why, but I think it leaves myself open to add more anytime I want...

CONSIG

XG CONTRIBUTER
Jun 12, 2007
Also, we were joking about the whole spelling and grammar thing. We all know that people are just trying to type fast and occasionally misspell something. There are some members of the community that are more advanced grammatically that others, but that's not an issue. I frankly don't care if something is misspelled, but it seems as if a certain few people we've had over that years haven't even tried. I'm not naming names, but no one should worry about it anyway.

Also, we just like to make fun of Hammer every chance we get. At least I do hahaha.

CONSIG

XG CONTRIBUTER
Jun 12, 2007
Tonight, we are going to play 1 v. 1. You pick the map and don't forget your hankerchief to wipe away those tears.

Maybe we need Flem to record this match.

CONSIG

XG CONTRIBUTER
Jun 12, 2007
I think USA i mean hammer should be banned from the site if he cant even type a correct post! Hammer does nothing with me that involves the word fill haha

XGC x0 0 7x XI

Council Leader
XG CONTRIBUTER
SYN XILED KINGS
XGC XILED KINGS
Jan 1, 2006
A, A
www.xiledgaming.com
The fact that you ****s have hijacked this thread is really not cool but this original post still applies to the recent departures! I love how all my old **** still rings true.

CONSIG

XG CONTRIBUTER
Jun 12, 2007
Can I ban hammer for saying the B word on the forums please!!! and also for being a vag and having his feelings hurt.