Welcome to Xiled Gaming
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

DON’T BELIEVE THE HYPE

CH HAWKEYE

Forum Junkie
Aug 21, 2006
Ossian, IN
if your talking to be about that. then yea xD

banned for Harassment. even though a Section Leader was reading my post while i posted them LOL

He was Banned for 3 DAYS!!! He didn't know what he would do for 3 days? So he had to make another account (which is against the rules too) so that he could continue his crap. Take a break Jerriel since I know you will read this when you make your next account 5 mins from now.

Reactions: CGE BioNexus CA

SYN BLACK XS

XG CONTRIBUTER
May 31, 2009
Seattle
Mindless drone? You were one, now you arent. Im sensing some butthurt jealousy.

Come to think of it, why are you here? Dont you have a superior community full of awesome members you should be fleecing?

XGC xHAMMERx XC

COMMUNITY LEADER
XG CONTRIBUTER
X-TEAM
Aug 8, 2006
HOUSTON TX
What does that say about you, who was unable to even achieve any leadership rank in our poor community. Like they said go away and **** up your community. We are all tired of you idiots hanging around our community. You all left and hate us, so please go away. By the way, if yours was better, you would be there now instead of begging for a responce in our forums realy think about it nub.

Quantum733

Forum Veteran
Sep 17, 2008
Kirkland, WA
I just read all 28 pages of this thread o_O time to throw my opinion out there

Doesn't it really all just come down to having fun on the box? It seems like more attention is being brought to dealing with drama then to having fun and playing games with others that share the same interest. If a few people who have left wanna come back with hate to XG, let em! It's kind of like the thing "if you ignore him, he'll go away". Just don't listen to their drama and have fun gaming. After all, that's the core of most gaming communities including XG.

That's my opinion. If you would rather spend more time arguing here than gaming, go ahead cause I feel like playin some Nazi Zombies :p

XGC Golem

Forum Star
Dec 10, 2006
Alabama
not everyone who left hates xg wow abunch of guys here throwing in their "2 cents worth" without even really knowing what going on..seems to me like they just trying to look good on 007's forum..and blackwater dude what is up with you and everything being butthurt..you guys are butthurt..sounds like a butthurting...dude for real come up with something else...and talking about people leaving cause they didnt get promotions..seriously? who gives a dang about a promotion lol really now if the people that dont know what they are talking about keep posting stuff pretty soon everyone in CG is gonna have done some other ridiculous stuff soon thats totally farfetched...oh yea and i would REALLY like to know what post i wrote that was so "bad" it got me banned...not callin anyone out just send it to me in a message or something

SYN BLACK XS

XG CONTRIBUTER
May 31, 2009
Seattle
Are you seriously trying to make a comeback based upon me using "butthurt" twice? ...wow, I'd say it again cause the situation seems to fit w/ you being all .....pissed that you were banned and all.

XGC Golem

Forum Star
Dec 10, 2006
Alabama
wasnt it you that was saying butthurt like 10 pages or so ago? more than twice unless it was someone else..who said i was pissed? i said i would really like to know..they overruler the banning so obviously is wasnt a good reason..i was told it was cause of a post..i just asked what post...never said i was pissed kid

XGC Coleslaw XI

Council Member
XG CONTRIBUTER
X-TEAM
XGC KINGS
Jan 1, 2006
Pittsburgh, PA
www.xiledgaming.com
XG really has a good product you know... think about it... people who are a part of XG love it, some people who aren't a part of XG want in, and the people that hate XG can't get enough of it because they keep coming back to our website and giving us hits... it's funny to me that whether you love us or hate us you keep coming back... we must have done something right

XGC x0 0 7x XI

Council Leader
XG CONTRIBUTER
SYN XILED KINGS
XGC XILED KINGS
Jan 1, 2006
A, A
www.xiledgaming.com
XG really has a good product you know... think about it... people who are a part of XG love it, some people who aren't a part of XG want in, and the people that hate XG can't get enough of it because they keep coming back to our website and giving us hits... it's funny to me that whether you love us or hate us you keep coming back... we must have done something right

Sounds like a mission statment to me!

XGC x0 0 7x XI

Council Leader
XG CONTRIBUTER
SYN XILED KINGS
XGC XILED KINGS
Jan 1, 2006
A, A
www.xiledgaming.com
I deleted a post that claimed I didn't start XG and that I it was all someone else. BTW when I joined KSI they only had about 30 members. That is including the 8 that I played with. Maybe some of us who know so much (actually dont know ****) should go re-read this http://www.xiledgaming.com/forum/showthread.php?t=36458

XGC Baby Fox

Get A Life!
Dec 10, 2006
Northern Virginia
Sometimes you have to lose to gain. If they don't want to be here, then let'em leave. Yeah, it sting; yeah, it'll hurt; yeah, we may lose some great people, but as I have learned from watching my clans, those who are dedicated will step up to the plate to help fill in the gap. "What don't kill ya, makes ya stronger." I don't think losing a few people will kill XG... It would take a LOT to kill us, and even then I believe we'd still raise above the rest.

Reactions: CGE RE UP CA