Welcome to Xiled Gaming
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

DON’T BELIEVE THE HYPE

XGC x0 0 7x XI

Council Leader
XG CONTRIBUTER
SYN XILED KINGS
XGC XILED KINGS
Jan 1, 2006
A, A
www.xiledgaming.com
DON’T BELIEVE THE HYPE

Recently XG has had to part ways with a few leaders. We normally don’t like to have to lose leaders for any reason but the reason these leaders were removed was a good one! XG is a democracy and when a few leaders take it upon them selves to act alone and not in a professional democratic manner it is time for them to move on. We wish them all luck.

Unfortunately when people leave or are asked to leave they go around spreading rumors and creating drama. This is not what we are about! Our Honor Code is set for a reason and is never wavered on! Every infraction is dealt with! There are no exceptions to this rule! We show no favoritism to any member! We run the largest online community and deal with many different people. We don’t break our own honor code, have favorites or have any corruption! All of these reports are non-sense.

We empower our leaders to run their individual squads any way they see fit, inside our rules and rank structure. But when leaders start trying to resort back to an “I” mentality they will be asked to leave!

People come and go. It is to bad that when they do go that they make themselves look so pathetic and sad. XG has rules and enforces them very strictly, but we also want to make sure everyone knows that this is a gaming community and meant for FUN!

If you happen to run across any x-leader who wants to talk trash and create drama, please remind them what we are all here doing and building. Wish them luck and tell them that you don’t care about their ridiculous claims or lies! Good luck to those who move on.

Mabuhay Ka

Forum Junkie
Apr 19, 2008
Double its a book-I believe its a comical,but serious book about our goverment and involves farm animals on a farm,So he is being a drama queen and trying to compare how the clan is run to how the govt is run...dum...just play games and stop it....XK

XGC Baby Fox

Get A Life!
Dec 10, 2006
Northern Virginia
Animal Farm is a good book about the communist government in U.S.S.R. during the Russian Revolution of 1917, but I don’t see how it relates to XG at all. Personally, and as a general, I run my clan as a democray, everyone has a say weither they choose to voice their opinion or not (which most do). I am very open with them and in return they are open to me. I do not hold anything back from them, unless need be.

XGC Baby Fox

Get A Life!
Dec 10, 2006
Northern Virginia
Wait what? Oh I'm sorry I was responding to 007's post. Animal Farm was one of the only books I enjoyed reading in highschool so I got excited when I was able to discribe the book. I guess I got carried away. :eek:

XGC Baby Fox

Get A Life!
Dec 10, 2006
Northern Virginia
It's an interesting book to say the least. It has history in a drama/comedy sense. Pretty much making a joke of the U.S.S.R's government at the time of the Russian Revolution. I would recommend as a good read.

CG Scooter

Banned
Sep 1, 2007
maryland
I heard you guys cut loose some dead weight.

I can only imagine how well XG will flourish now

dead weight? as i see it the majority of the ones who left had a big part in building this community if not a huge one and honestly i've not seen one single remark talkin bad about xg the closest ive seen is being dissapointed and while i must agree the honor code may have been broken i still think some people deserve a certain amount of respect which sadly i feel is lacking.

I wish them luck and hope all turns out well for them and until i see them actually trying to hurt xg i will still continue to show them the same respect i would've had they never left maybe some others should do the same!

XGC Fuffalo

Banned
Feb 26, 2007
SLC Utah
dead weight? as i see it the majority of the ones who left had a big part in building this community if not a huge one and honestly i've not seen one single remark talkin bad about xg the closest ive seen is being dissapointed and while i must agree the honor code may have been broken i still think some people deserve a certain amount of respect which sadly i feel is lacking.

I wish them luck and hope all turns out well for them and until i see them actually trying to hurt xg i will still continue to show them the same respect i would've had they never left maybe some others should do the same!

I agree 100%! Hylander and Bunny have made an excellent contribution to this community with their time, patience, and above all leadership. It would be very ungrateful of us to make an absurd claim that they did not help the community. While I do not agree with Hylander's choice to leave, I respect it, and wish him the best of luck.

Jangles

XG CONTRIBUTER
Dec 11, 2006
With the underpants gnomes
I agree 100%! Hylander and Bunny have made an excellent contribution to this community with their time, patience, and above all leadership. It would be very ungrateful of us to make an absurd claim that they did not help the community. While I do not agree with Hylander's choice to leave, I respect it, and wish him the best of luck.

I lol'd

hard

NxJ FireFighter

Forum Nerd
May 24, 2007
New Jersey
yeah sad to see hylander go he was here when i joined and i would have never expected him to go seemed he did alot for XG...but things change and how people feel is what sets new times...i didnt know bunny to well but she seemed to be liked by a bunch of pepl so good luck to both of them ill still be here in XG =)

seems to me a few other clan mates i new decided to follow in their foot steps so best of luck to them as well hopefully the clans they left high and dry can come together and keep it goin

XGC REDNECK XI

Council Leader
XG CONTRIBUTER
X-TEAM
Nov 27, 2006
kentucky
yeah sad to see hylander go he was here when i joined and i would have never expected him to go seemed he did alot for XG...but things change and how people feel is what sets new times...i didnt know bunny to well but she seemed to be liked by a bunch of pepl so good luck to both of them ill still be here in XG =)

seems to me a few other clan mates i new decided to follow in their foot steps so best of luck to them as well hopefully the clans they left high and dry can come together and keep it goin

They will, they always do..

Lawlz

Forum Junkie
I would agree to give them respect but from what ive been seeing... they dont exactly deserve it anymore. Dont get me wrong I was friends with both of them but the rumors are being spread whether you want to believe it or not. There are a lot of good people following them because of what's being said and its very sad to see the rest of them go.