Welcome to Xiled Gaming
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

XGC DIVISION LEADERS - GENERAL TOPICS

BuNiTe

XG CONTRIBUTER
Dec 10, 2006
The Murda Mitten
Hello there all, i am finally here and posting other places. BTW RAWKS is a term used for only the elite of cool ppl which is why hylander would never have heard of it. :eek: CHEA!!!

Last edited:

blondiizzle

Carpel Tunnel
Dec 9, 2006
Pregame Lobby

XGC HYLANDER XC

COMMUNITY LEADER
XG CONTRIBUTER
X-TEAM
Mar 27, 2006
somewhere on the internet
Hello there all, i am finally here and posting other places. BTW RAWKS is a term used for only the elite of cool ppl which is why hylander would never have heard of it. :eek: CHEA!!!

I am just now seeing this post. you may want to think about what you are saying and to whom as I believe when someone quote this from your post and added their own comment they now show up as BANNED. :D

Be warned. LOL!!!

xDFx Prestige

Forum Veteran
Feb 2, 2007
MICHIGAN
yeah but she wasnt banned for inappropriate speak on the website or anything like that hylander. (not to be argumentative, just stating because blondii is a long time friend of mine) and i do not want her name disgraced any further.

XGC HYLANDER XC

COMMUNITY LEADER
XG CONTRIBUTER
X-TEAM
Mar 27, 2006
somewhere on the internet
yeah but she wasnt banned for inappropriate speak on the website or anything like that hylander. (not to be argumentative, just stating because blondii is a long time friend of mine) and i do not want her name disgraced any further.

I doubt you even know the full situation but in the end, it doesn't matter. My post wasn't pointed at the situation nor her. It was simply the word BANNED. Try not reading into things to much and being on the wrong side off every other post I make. It won't do you any good in the long run.

Thanks.

XGC REDNECK XI

Council Leader
XG CONTRIBUTER
X-TEAM
Nov 27, 2006
kentucky
This hasnt been posted in in about 3 weeks, how is everyone, hope all you MLG people are whoopin some butt down there!!!

Redneck signing out.....