Welcome to Xiled Gaming
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

XGC DIVISION LEADERS - GENERAL TOPICS

XGC HYLANDER XC

COMMUNITY LEADER
XG CONTRIBUTER
X-TEAM
Mar 27, 2006
somewhere on the internet
Are you guys kidding me? LOL!!!

This thread is in the MAIN Ask the Division Leader area where many people if they actually used the forums to ask questions should see it.

Also, do you all not use the NEW POSTS link under search?

That thing pulls up all new posts on the site. That is an easy way to MODERATE the forums which is a responsibility of the Division Leaders/ Super Moderators.

I don't mean to beat you all up for not posting is this particular thread but, getting on the site, moderating it and posting elsewhere would be a great thing for our leaders to be doing beings that is something we expect from them per the responsibilities noted in the Rank Structure.

We need this from all Division Leaders not just the few that posted in this thread already. Those that have, (even though a month or so later , no names mentioned here) Thanks.

blondiizzle

Carpel Tunnel
Dec 9, 2006
Pregame Lobby
Might I make a suggestion? Perhaps you could get your own cool little discussion forum going and then you could actually say things without worrying about other people seeing the discussion...

XGC xHAMMERx XC

COMMUNITY LEADER
XG CONTRIBUTER
X-TEAM
Aug 8, 2006
HOUSTON TX
I have nothing to hide I'll be back after I get fitted for my wheel chair according to Hylander

and thanks for the congrats again I know we both appreciate greatly

XGC xOCMx XC

INACTIVE LEADER
XG CONTRIBUTER
Oct 10, 2006
Michigan
www.kimbirlyvasi.com
Hey, your only as old as you feel. I'm roughly the same age as you (cough cough) and I am definitely not ready for a wheel chair or the senior citizen discount. When we were at mlg, I felt just as young as everyone else. We danced the night away, drank and had a friggin blast!

XGC HYLANDER XC

COMMUNITY LEADER
XG CONTRIBUTER
X-TEAM
Mar 27, 2006
Hey, your only as old as you feel. I'm roughly the same age as you (cough cough) and I am definitely not ready for a wheel chair or the senior citizen discount. When we were at mlg, I felt just as young as everyone else. We danced the night away, drank and had a friggin blast!

Yeah but if I recall correctly it took you a week to recover. LOL!!

XGC xHAMMERx XC

COMMUNITY LEADER
XG CONTRIBUTER
X-TEAM
Aug 8, 2006
HOUSTON TX
why do you need a thread you talk to yourself any way most senile people do through so your ok at least your not ready for your senior discount card yet

blondiizzle

Carpel Tunnel
Dec 9, 2006
Pregame Lobby
Don't you know I am always upset? LOL!!!!

We're going to be able to tell shortly with the new Pink Group... ;)

I have nothing to hide I'll be back after I get fitted for my wheel chair according to Hylander

Apparently I misunderstood what the purpose of this thread is...

Are you saying I should make a thread and talk to myself?
That could be interesting. LOL!!

Considering how entertained you seem to keep yourself....

OOOOHHHHHH! Touche! That was a low blow Hylander! LMAO!
Bad Hylander!

I agree! Bad Hylander!

Double post.....
yay

lol

XGC HYLANDER XC

COMMUNITY LEADER
XG CONTRIBUTER
X-TEAM
Mar 27, 2006
Okay, Blondii RAWKS!!! Go Blondii!

So, Hylander, what do you think about these people and their comments?

Well, I think they are all going to look good when they are pink. LOL!!!!

That would be cool. By the way, do you have any idea what the heck RAWKS means?

Last I checked it was some slang way of saying someone stinks. Maybe OCM knows more about Blondii then the rest of us. ROFL!!!!