Welcome to Xiled Gaming
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

WHAT WERE THE ORIGINAL FOUNDING XG CLANS?

L4BYRN7H

XG CONTRIBUTER
Mar 12, 2007
London
no it seems you cant read!i!...lol If you have a look i quoted on what you said before, it seems someone is loosing it...hahaha

I quoted ontop of yours to answer them you nub...lol go have a look and READ!! hahahaha

SYN VeNoM

Forum Veteran
Dec 12, 2006
England
no it seems you cant read!i!...lol If you have a look i quoted on what you said before, it seems someone is loosing it...hahaha

I quoted ontop of yours to answer them you nub...lol go have a look and READ!! hahahaha

Last edited by SYN L4BYRN7H XD; Today at 05:00 PM.

You little nub, I pointed it out and you edited it out :rolleyes: You think you could get me that easy??

L4BYRN7H

XG CONTRIBUTER
Mar 12, 2007
London
no actually i tried having a look what u where talking about and you just made me even more confussed so i left it and saved it so yeh, ow and i corrected it so no harm was caused...!i! lol :p ..... Actually whatever i dont care, im tied from work and now im hurting my brain thinking about this once again...lol im outta here and ill be back to see if 007 gives us the run down... ;)

XGC Slutzr

Forum Junkie
Dec 11, 2006
Alberta, Canada
what i heard from XGG is that some of the girls wanted to start their own division so i believe the council had a vote on it (heard this in orlando) it started with OCM being section leader of it.. blondii a general and few girl gamers

then they met another clan the leader was 2 girls (angel and jenna) they had been building an all girl clan for a long time so they spoke with their girls for a long time and decided to join XGG 20-40 some girls joined i heard. the clan started with:
Xiled Gamer Girls which grew and split and became XGG Divine maidens if i'm correct
Blondii became section leader of it and new Generals came in place
and now its where it is now ^^
Caligrrl section leader of it and i believe its at 3 clans if i'm correct

XGC x0 0 7x XI

Council Leader
XG CONTRIBUTER
SYN XILED KINGS
XGC XILED KINGS
Jan 1, 2006
A, A
www.xiledgaming.com
First, Labby and Venom I think it is real cute that you 2 are having a lovers fight in my forum but please do it some where else!

Second, Slutzer, I don't know who told you about the begining of XGG but they are way off. Ill finish the story when Labby and Venom appologise for hijacking MY FORUM!

NUBS!

SYN Mr Wiggles

Forum Nerd
Mar 20, 2008
PA, Philly
You two should be ashammed! lol :) and Venom, DS was Dark Syndicate before they came to XG, then they became The Syndicate so i was whonderin who the leader of DS was, anyway...please 007, countinue the story so i can get some sleep! lol :D

XGC Coleslaw XI

Council Member
XG CONTRIBUTER
X-TEAM
XGC KINGS
Jan 1, 2006
Pittsburgh, PA
www.xiledgaming.com
the people that started SYN are a few certain council members... and they all are still council members in XG...

if you mean the people that founded XG... offically all are still in XG, but some there are some founders that were council members at one time, but now they have stepped down to gamers

SYN CodeBook

Forum Veteran
Aug 27, 2007
TEXAS
Well Im pretty sure that Double was one of the council that used a different name and forumed SYN. And Im going to say Coleslaw was one of them too because of his post earlier.

S

SYN Corona

man ive been posting in the wrong "story of XG" thread lol

hmm.. catch up time for me..

First 8 clans were the 7 deadly syns, and one called The Syndicate.. I believe at first it might have been something like Syn 7th Pride and Syn 7th Lust or something like that..

The tags I remember from the council are Knight, 007, cav, and coleslaw. What the tags were I dont remember to much. I believe 007 was Asmodeus or some ****. dang, I know all 4 of them I just cant think of them right now..

damn, lol, I give up, I know all 4 of them and itll come back to me eventually. I was in the clan with em..

lol, I even found some of my old squad lists, but no Syn :( Ive got some from my KoG days, and even found some from when I was in XGC over 2 years ago! lol. Back in the days when my section leader was XGC Honor lmao dont ya guys miss him!? lol, what about KoG Painful XL, anybody remember him? lol man im old :(