Welcome to Xiled Gaming
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

WHAT WERE THE ORIGINAL FOUNDING XG CLANS?

XGC ICON XD

INACTIVE LEADER
XG CONTRIBUTER
Dec 11, 2006
CT
What were the founding XG Clans?

I once heard that there were 6 original XGC Clans.

What were the names of those clans?

I have asked around and got a couple of good guesses but that was about it. I asked another general what he thought and he told me to ask you.

XGC Cluv

Forum Junkie
Feb 23, 2007
Texas
Thats a really good question Praetorian. I am 99.9% sure that one of them was XGC Ambassadors. But yes one day 007 i would like to be educated in the XGC History i am on your clan list (number one gold squad captain). But yes i think it would be cool if i could educate our clan about our history.

I am also wondering what clan you personally started in? Your Omma Mottar if you will? Thanks me amigo

XGC x0 0 7x XI

Council Leader
XG CONTRIBUTER
SYN XILED KINGS
XGC XILED KINGS
Jan 1, 2006
A, A
www.xiledgaming.com
Ambassador is not one of the original ones. That came later. I will give you a few and then you need to fill in the rest.

A few of us "founding members" were in a clan in Unreal 2, well before Halo 2. I at the time joined KSI. We were only 8 members then. Eventually a few more of my personal friends joined too. When Halo 2 was released we started a clan on there known as KSI SECTION 8. As that clan grew so did I in KSI. Eventually myself and a few others wanted to go and make our own clan in KSI. After much batteling and a few people being removed from KSI at the time, we were able to make the 1 clan that brings us to where we are now. XILED KINGS! As that clan grew and split more and more clans were made out of it and to pay respect to what started it all they put XK at the end of their clan name. ex KSI UNREAL XK. At the time we were in KSI and XK was known for it's rules and age requirement so I made another section is KSI called NEW DYNASTY. NEW DYNASTY had no age requirement. (I hope you are getting my hints.) Once we were ready to move on and leave KSI, the name for our new community was very simple. XGC and keeping with our XK roots KoG was an easy name to choose as well.

I hope you can guess at least the first few clans we started and I will check back to continue the story and the "original" XGC clans.

Jangles

XG CONTRIBUTER
Dec 11, 2006
With the underpants gnomes
well I will hazard a guess towards XGC XILED KINGS, XGC UNREAL XK, XGC NEW DYNASTY, XGC Meltdown XK, XGC KURRUPT ND, XGC SECTION 8, XILED GAMING

just a few guesses and some may be way off

How did I do?

XGC ICON XD

INACTIVE LEADER
XG CONTRIBUTER
Dec 11, 2006
CT
I cant wait to hear the rest of the story, it has a great begining.
I would also like to know where the clans I reside in are on the list, Xiled Gaming Co and XGC Backfire.

XGC Cluv

Forum Junkie
Feb 23, 2007
Texas
XGC Section 8, XGC XILED KINGS, XGC UNREAL XK, XGC NEW DYNASTY, XGC M3ltdown XK, XGC Rampage XK, XGC Unknown (Just because yall started off with not that many members and XGC Xplicit XK. And i am thinking one of the dot coms maybe there was an old website before xiledgaming.com. am in the ball park at all?

Now another little question. Why have 5 council members chose this clan (XGC Ambassador) if this isnt where you started. What makes this so special to make THE 007 be in XGC Ambassadors?

And how many years has then been around? my guess two and a half?

XGC Coleslaw XI

Council Member
XG CONTRIBUTER
X-TEAM
XGC KINGS
Jan 1, 2006
Pittsburgh, PA
www.xiledgaming.com
XGC Ambassadors was important because XG was accepted into the ambassadors program made by xbox live... XG is a clan that xbox live recognizes as a good gaming community for people to game within, and they also would suggest that people new to xbox live to come to XG for us to show em the ropes...

we started and all joined that clan as soon as we were accepted into that program... by the way that program is still in effect, but microsoft hasn't really been doing much with the ambassador program as of late, so there's no new info for u guys...

Also, XG has only been around for 1.5 years so there isn't any XG clan that's been together longer than that...