Welcome to Xiled Gaming
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

WHAT WERE THE ORIGINAL FOUNDING XG CLANS?

S

SYN Corona

by the way coleslaw, when am I gonna get on your friends list again!? You havent been there for ages and I need a council to terrorize. I havent seen cav since orlando (and he's been offline for like 40 days), knight is never on no more...

hmm, what else syn history can we drag up? the days of B Jank? the days of Syn Mimiq? Faction? lol.

XGC x0 0 7x XI

Council Leader
XG CONTRIBUTER
SYN XILED KINGS
XGC XILED KINGS
Jan 1, 2006
A, A
www.xiledgaming.com
yeah but corona said that the original clans were:
SYN 7th Greed
SYN 7th Wrath
etc.

but the orignals were actually:
7th SYN Greed
7th SYN Wrath
etc.

so your prize is null and void... I win...

Also, for bonus points... each council member that had a syn tag had their own respective 7th SYN clan first, then we made all of the rest of them when we recruited... do you know which council member had which clan?

That is one hell of a question! Anyone want to make some guesses. Just think of the person, then pick what you think is their "SYN" LOL or sin.

XGC x0 0 7x XI

Council Leader
XG CONTRIBUTER
SYN XILED KINGS
XGC XILED KINGS
Jan 1, 2006
A, A
www.xiledgaming.com
by the way coleslaw, when am I gonna get on your friends list again!? You havent been there for ages and I need a council to terrorize. I havent seen cav since orlando (and he's been offline for like 40 days), knight is never on no more...

hmm, what else syn history can we drag up? the days of B Jank? the days of Syn Mimiq? Faction? lol.

You talked to Knight the other day! You are such a F-in cry baby!

Last edited:
S

SYN Corona

lmao, on the cell, through text! im talkin on the box now. I havent PLAYED with knight since the days of gears when it first came out, when brittany ran the gears section and you were always on FEAR. I miss playin with some old friends, I didnt cry or anything this time ;)

S

SYN Corona

lmao, jerk...

and yea, he was good at Gears, I should have had him play on our MLG team instead of coach, he destroyed Animal before it lol

Romance

Forum Junkie
Jan 31, 2007
www.myspace.com
there is plenty more stories to tell... as far as our history goes, that is just a skim of it, but i hope it helps people realize the work that was put into this clan... we are where we are with the help of every member and with hard work...

also, the story of XG will always have "more to come" after it, because our history is still being written and it will be for a very long time... we're here to stay people, thanks to our great members...

PS... a few council members made syn tags when we started SYN, but we didn't tell people who we were at first...

007 = SYN Asmodeus
Cav = SYN Azazel
Knight = SYN Knight (not real original)
Hades = SYN Baul (i think that was his name... i can't remember)
Coleslaw = SYN Belial

i don't think i left any of the original syn members from the council out?

Well I just sent a Friend Request to your SYN Belial account. It still exists and has Gold.

FenrirReleased

XG CONTRIBUTER
Apr 26, 2006
Tehachapi, CA
LOL, I was in Xplicit, and then eventually with the great people over in Hpnotiq. Remember that was where the XGP thing tried to happen at? I remember it well, ahh...Aries was so pro. And then i went to Lost Empire (notice the clan name I have now?) and from then I worked on to SYN.

XGC xBUSTAx

Forum Junkie
Dec 22, 2006
Kalamazoo,MI
haha.... wow i remember all of them since i was in XGCONLINEoCOM joined may 2006 =)

i was also in section 8 as well.

i bet there are still gamer tags in section 8 that have not been deleted? is section 8 still up?(wait thaats right they shut clans down on halo 2 didnt they? haha shows how much i missed out)

i remember you guys wanted me to bring that clan back to life. and did too =)

well i never left XG just was inactive (no Live yet) but do have a xbox360 and many of the games you guys play! will be on live soon (crossing fingers) miss playing with most of you.

lol,007 and his noob *** =)