Welcome to Xiled Gaming
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

WDIHTDTGMPPIMF

Big Ben's contract was a good one, but 8 years sounds a little long. At least the NFL has no guaranteed contracts.

Oh by the way Coleslaw, I totally agree with you, the Pens will look awesome when crosby comes back. Hopefully there is enough time for them to jell before the playoffs. Crazy, since this is coming from a die-hard Rangers fan.

XGC Coleslaw XI

Council Member
XG CONTRIBUTER
X-TEAM
XGC KINGS
Jan 1, 2006
Pittsburgh, PA
www.xiledgaming.com
lol legend... that's funny shiz...

big ben's contract does make me happy, i can't lie... i also can't lie that i'm upset that alan faneca went to the jets... i also can't lie that i was hoping randy moss went anywhere but the pats, browns, bengals, or ravens...

fan or not of the pens, they are fun to watch...

Jangles

XG CONTRIBUTER
Dec 11, 2006
With the underpants gnomes
lol legend... that's funny shiz...

big ben's contract does make me happy, i can't lie... i also can't lie that i'm upset that alan faneca went to the jets... i also can't lie that i was hoping randy moss went anywhere but the pats, browns, bengals, or ravens...

fan or not of the pens, they are fun to watch...

No way was Moss leaving the Pats. The Eagles offered him a bigger salary and he declined.

I'd love to see him as a Bengal though, that's my other team.

Jangles

XG CONTRIBUTER
Dec 11, 2006
lloollololoolloollololol

You didn't even know Moss might not be back to the Pats before I told you they hadn't signed him yet.

Pats are 3-0 in the Superbowl without Moss and 0-1 with him.

So....................................................................

yeah

XGC Coleslaw XI

Council Member
XG CONTRIBUTER
X-TEAM
XGC KINGS
Jan 1, 2006
Pittsburgh, PA
www.xiledgaming.com
As far as I'm concerned if you have "another team" that you root for, then you aren't a true fan of any team.... a true fan is dedicated to his/her team and sticks with that team, the situation doesn't matter

i think it's funny that no one like the patriots a few years ago, now all of a sudden there's a bunch of people who likes 'em... I like to term them "sunshine fans" or "bandwagon fans"

Jangles

XG CONTRIBUTER
Dec 11, 2006
As far as I'm concerned if you have "another team" that you root for, then you aren't a true fan of any team.... a true fan is dedicated to his/her team and sticks with that team, the situation doesn't matter

i think it's funny that no one like the patriots a few years ago, now all of a sudden there's a bunch of people who likes 'em... I like to term them "sunshine fans" or "bandwagon fans"

That's true of all great teams though.

Coleslaw you are sort of groomed into liking the steelers because you're from Pennsylvania.

I'm from Montana, we have no pro teams and the ones anywhere near us rank at the very top of my most hated list.

Seahawks, Bears, Broncos, Packers, My dad is a huge Viking fan but I've never really felt like they were my team.

I guess you could call me a bandwagon fan for liking the Pats because before their Superbowl win over the Rams I didn't really follow them. But watching them take down the heavily favored Rams forged a somewhat connection for me to that team.

I'm also a huge Tom Brady fan and would be a fan of his no matter where he went. I think almost every person in professional sports could learn something from him because of the pay cuts he takes to surround himself with good people. Playing to win seems to take a backseat to playing to get paid these days.

blondiizzle

Carpel Tunnel
Dec 9, 2006
Pregame Lobby

Here here! It drives me nuts that because we've accumulated "bandwagon fans" that people might think that I am one.

New Englander, born, bred, and raised baby, and loyal fan, rain or shine!

Jangles

XG CONTRIBUTER
Dec 11, 2006
Whatever yo, at least my allegiance is untainted. Sorry I don't watch ESPN (or any TV for that matter) or read the Sports page regularly.

Me neither

I'm registered on a Pat's fan forum

and in regard to my "true fandom"

It's the Bengals, I mean come on. It would be one thing if my "other team" was another powerhouse like the Colts or something but the Bengals rarely do well.

I just like Carson Palmer because he is a USC alum so I follow his team.