Welcome to Xiled Gaming
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

WDIHTDTGMPPIMF

XGC Coleslaw XI

Council Member
XG CONTRIBUTER
X-TEAM
XGC KINGS
Jan 1, 2006
Pittsburgh, PA
www.xiledgaming.com
no, i'm not under the influence of anything... the title of this forum is "what do i have to do to get more people posting in my forum" it goes for a while then kinda dies... u guys realize you can ask me questions... so what's the deal...

i'll try to spice it up, hmm... what do you kids like these days, well what's everyone's favorite 90's cartoons, video games, movies, bands, etc...

Rahzulus

XG CONTRIBUTER
Mar 31, 2007
Michigan
I was a gigantic Dragon Ball Z fan. I still watch some episodes every now and then too. I was also a big Zelda player on both SNES and N64. I can't remember if the 64 one was in the 90's, it seems like so long ago.

Ok, I'm dating myself but what the hell, Atari 2600, KABOOM!!!

that was the best game ever, and also Yars Revenge. Anyone remember those.

Movies: Red Dawn, The Warriors (Probably my favorite), Breakfast Club

Cartoons had to be Flinstones and Old School Tom and Jerry

Music: My genre is huge but I like Old Rock like the Doors, Floyd, Zepplin, but there is the other side of me that likes Freestyle (also known as club music), Morrisey, Depech Mode, and some Techno. Not to happy with the music from today.

Feb 12, 2007
PA
i haz post in hear 4 henchmenz dutyz

for old cartoons go - i was a Top Cat and atom ant fan.

video games = kirby for the gameboy (the old brick version)

XGC Coleslaw XI

Council Member
XG CONTRIBUTER
X-TEAM
XGC KINGS
Jan 1, 2006
Pittsburgh, PA
www.xiledgaming.com
sweet participation...

rahz, nice beer can tower for the avatar, i'm sure you had fun doin that project...

i've played atari but never owned one... the NES was out before i was born, but i owned one of those.... my parents got me a NES because i went over to their friends house at the age of 3 and played their NES, and did better on Mario Bros. then the people that owned the thing... i was a video game prodigy i guess... anyway fun fun fun

Yeah and he could trade Marian Hossa to the Pens, LOL!!

Great trade, they are the team to beat in the east, especially getting Crosby back and if Fleury wakes up when he returns. Pasqual Dupuis was a good pickup as well.

Disgruntled Rangers fan here, no movement so I'm a little pissed.

OK, do you remember the original Sega Genesis Hockey with the breakaway glitch?? I finished a game with the Pens where Lemieux had 43 goals, LOL!! The game ended 72-8.

SYN Ashley

Forum Addict
Apr 1, 2007
Denver!
no, i'm not under the influence of anything... the title of this forum is "what do i have to do to get more people posting in my forum" it goes for a while then kinda dies... u guys realize you can ask me questions... so what's the deal...

i'll try to spice it up, hmm... what do you kids like these days, well what's everyone's favorite 90's cartoons, video games, movies, bands, etc...

thats a long acronym.

but i like it.

wdyamomswcgtcsm

read: why dont you add me on myspace so we can get to chatting some more.

XGC Coleslaw XI

Council Member
XG CONTRIBUTER
X-TEAM
XGC KINGS
Jan 1, 2006
Pittsburgh, PA
www.xiledgaming.com
if u sent me a FR then i'll accept it, no problem...

i used to play all of the old school hockey games... which hockey game am i supposed to get, cus i've already rented NHL '08 and NHL 2K8, is there one i'm missing...

it is a good time to be a pens fan, we also picked up hal gill from the leafs so we've added even more physical presence... as if george laraque wasn't enough, the pens are contending for no. 1 in the east as it is, and we are without crosby, fleury, and roberts... and i havent seen hossa, dupuis, or gill in pens sweaters yet... sorry i'm ranting, but i've been a pens fan for so long, and the last six years were rough on the heart of a pens fan... when you hope that players like rico fata and ramzi abid can save your team then you r in trouble...

Rahzulus

XG CONTRIBUTER
Mar 31, 2007
Michigan
rahz, nice beer can tower for the avatar, i'm sure you had fun doin that project...

I sure wish I could remember.....

I never had the pleasure of owning a Sega. I did have the Nintendos and Gameboys though. Did anybody ever play Kid Dracula for original Gameboy? That was such a legit game.

They're talking about this hockey player Marian Hossa which the Pittsburgh Penguins just traded for. He has a slight tear of the MCL and is out. Legenkiller was making reference to the injury since Coleslaw is a Penguins fan. There you go blondii :rolleyes: now you're back up to speed

XGC Coleslaw XI

Council Member
XG CONTRIBUTER
X-TEAM
XGC KINGS
Jan 1, 2006
Pittsburgh, PA
www.xiledgaming.com
yeah but hossa is only out for a lil while... by the time playoffs comes around imagine adding a group of players to your roster which include crosby, hossa, and gary roberts... fleury is back and looks solid... dupuis already has a goal in a pens sweater

i have a huge dislike of the washington caps (among other teams, but there is a rivalry there) but did you see them unload on the bruins... 10-2?!?!?! wtf were the bruins doing, the bruins just beat the sens and pens in back to back games, then they buckle? it's crazy... i luv hockey