Welcome to Xiled Gaming
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

THE STORY OF XG.

XvBigPapavX

XG CONTRIBUTER
Feb 13, 2007
Where Uncle Sam says....
lol yea i remember hearing about bulldog, never actually met him i dont believe, and haha real funny robster lol....i dont need those pictures....though i bet some people here do, cause im pretty sure they cant read

And im glad to be back and im glad that i was able to help build XG in my day, hopefully i can contribute again this time around

XGC Coleslaw XI

Council Member
XG CONTRIBUTER
X-TEAM
XGC KINGS
Jan 1, 2006
Pittsburgh, PA
www.xiledgaming.com
it's all funny now, but one day when we hit it big and are a household name in entertainment we will have the last laugh (i realize it's a long shot, but here's hoping)... here's an interesting debate... which actors should play the council members in the XG movie, depicting the start of xg (similar to that social network movie that just came out) coming out in 2020

WorldsOnlyHope

XG CONTRIBUTER
Aug 18, 2006
Round Rock, TX
dang.. When can we expect the first XG book? Before to long it will be tough for even the council to remember everything... Just make sure you get a designer to do alot of pictures so that guys like papa can understand it too ;)

LOL, sounds like a really long read. How about some installments like 5 books series.

"XG: Humble Beginnings" = The first book

Nv Corona vF

Forum Star
Dec 10, 2008
A movie would be funny.. Gotta get the right cast tho... Ill take a stab at it ;)

Cav- Thinkin Owen Wilson.
Double- Fred Durst
Coleslaw- Tobey maguire
Knight- Rusell Crowe

etc