Welcome to Xiled Gaming
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

THE STORY OF XG.

XGC Coleslaw XI

Council Member
XG CONTRIBUTER
X-TEAM
XGC KINGS
Jan 1, 2006
Pittsburgh, PA
www.xiledgaming.com
I believe that what happened was we wanted to do the seven deadly sins as a "7th SYN Wrath" format, and we did. But when we started making new clans, they assumed we wanted all of the clans to be in that format, but we only wanted the original 7 like that. i could be wrong, cus it's been a while but that's what i believe happened...

i know that the month we created syn was so much fun... most of the council had secret syn tags so we could get syn 100% up and running, all before we made it public that syn was part of XG... we were running XG and building a whole other clan to add to the XG family all at the same time...

SYN HighLite

XG CONTRIBUTER
Jul 23, 2008
Modesto, CA
I believe that what happened was we wanted to do the seven deadly sins as a "7th SYN Wrath" format, and we did. But when we started making new clans, they assumed we wanted all of the clans to be in that format, but we only wanted the original 7 like that. i could be wrong, cus it's been a while but that's what i believe happened...

i know that the month we created syn was so much fun... most of the council had secret syn tags so we could get syn 100% up and running, all before we made it public that syn was part of XG... we were running XG and building a whole other clan to add to the XG family all at the same time...

ahhh okay that makes sense and yeah i knew about those tags when i got my history lesson after it was all done lol

You guys all chose some interesting names though i remember looking them up a while ago it was def. interesting

XGC Coleslaw XI

Council Member
XG CONTRIBUTER
X-TEAM
XGC KINGS
Jan 1, 2006
Pittsburgh, PA
www.xiledgaming.com
i remember there was SYN Asmodeus, SYN Belial, SYN Azazel, man i can't remember them all... i'm trying to remember them without looking them up...

i remember knight totally ruined it by going with SYN Knight, but the rest of us picked out wicked demon names

SYN HighLite

XG CONTRIBUTER
Jul 23, 2008
Modesto, CA
thank u thank u... that was me, i still own that tag, but it is only a silver membership currently

Was it really? lol :D
I never learned who was who in those i just saw the list

Get your nose outta his ***. Stay in your forum Slaw. Ima ban you! LMAO

lmao? see you could be cool like us and pick up nhl 11 and play it that'll make everything better! lol

I need to visit this thread more often. Looks like it gets alot of action. :cool:

This thread likes action its like the tom cruise of threads haha

XGC Coleslaw XI

Council Member
XG CONTRIBUTER
X-TEAM
XGC KINGS
Jan 1, 2006
Pittsburgh, PA
www.xiledgaming.com
007 just gets jealous when he has to share the floor with someone else... PS 007 are u getting reach? i was skeptical at first, but it's a really good game... it has cool new features, but it feels more like halo 1 than the god awful halo 3

tom cruise is a bad example... we are all way too lazy to jump on a couch

XGC FREAKER XD

INACTIVE LEADER
XG CONTRIBUTER
Dec 9, 2008
www.xiledgaming.com
Unless of course, when I land, I remain on said couch and don't jump up and down.
TOMCRUISE.gif

Tom_Cruise_Kills_Oprah.gif