Welcome to Xiled Gaming
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

THE HATING OF KSI ??

Status
Not open for further replies.

XGC Halodaddy

Forum Star
Dec 10, 2006
Florida
www.myspace.com
definitely! We do not hate KSI as a matter of fact if KSI didn't exist we probably wouldn't either! KSI Members are not allowed to play with us though
We can play with whoever we want though as long as they are playing by the rules and we arent in violation of the honor code like bridging modding whatever. Just so you know most if not all the council and some sl's/dl's and probably more started XGC after they left KSI! I was in KSI at the time and remember hearing they lost like 1000 members at the opportunity to be in a legit gaming community that is allowed to play with anyone. We don't hate our competition if it wasn't for other clans we probably wouldn't be the #1 gaming community and we might not of been doing all the great things we are!
Everyone in XGC, we have the power to stop the hating!LOL

S

SYN Corona

Yup. Basically they hate us, but as stated we have no enemies. Nor enemies for that fact. What it boils down too is, KSI is a dictatorship ran by one person, this one person was really upset when our leaders (the council) decided to leave their division in KSI (the best by far) and start their own comunity. Since then its been nothing but trouble. In fact, a member of KSI will be booted out of KSI if they are caught IN A ROOM with us! We on the other hand can play with whoever we want.

KoG Neuclear

Forum Tourist
Apr 24, 2007
yeah my friend was from KSI and finally got tired of doing nothing and not being able to play with me. yeah he said he'd get booted if he was seen with me so he asked me to invite him to my clan so i did. ksi will change sooner or later or they'll loose all they're players though. by the way im in KoG.

PS: why does everyone hate KoG

XxSnowyxX

Forum Junkie
Jan 7, 2007
Canada
No one hates KoG you are apart of XG just like XGC is apart of it, Every KoG member I meet out there I treat with the same amount of respect that I treat XGC with.

S

SYN Corona

Im sorry if this stirs up some ****. But we are not perfect man. Alot of people dog KoG, (Kiddies of Gaming) etc etc, even fellow XG members. But the sad thing is youre not alone. Syndicate also gets dogged. I'm always hearing people say we suck, we bite, etc etc. One of the most famous being (even heard from fellow Section Leaders) taht Syn is a **** hole and will fail like it always has. I look as Syn as an online gaming family, we need everyone to look at all of XG as a family, and we need to wor togeather rather then against ourselves to help get XG to the point that it deserves!

SYN Cheddarbob

Carpel Tunnel
Dec 15, 2006
Boston, MA
www.freewebs.com
Last time I checked, we were a level 3 ban out of 5 on their list. XGC was a 5 out of 5, which means they are forbidden to even associate with XGC. That's just cause' natas is scared. The only people I hate in KSI are natas, and the people who trash us. BTW, no one in KoG or XG ingeneral, should be ever, EVER hitting a KSI clan! There have been a lot of complaints from KSI about that lately and it's unaaceptable to ever think of hitting another clan.

SYN Cheddarbob

Carpel Tunnel
Dec 15, 2006
Boston, MA
www.freewebs.com
On the KoG note, they think we're a replica of them, and that we're a bunch of winey brats, well....for the most part no.
They complain a lot of KoG people hitting KSI clans. I actually have to side with them on that, a lot of our members, from what I've seen recently, have been very immature on the concept of KSI not being a total enemy. I've seen reactions of younger members to KSI people being in our party to be very harsh and I'm no surprised that they're probably hitting their clans. It's unnacceptable, anyone caught clan hitting KSI or any other community will be most likely banned.

KoG Neuclear

Forum Tourist
Apr 24, 2007
to tell you the truth tommorow i'll find out if i was lied to but i think your right. thanks for giving me some relief.

XGC Pentagram

Forum Veteran
Dec 10, 2006
Wisconsin
I gotta say, I dont fundamentally have a problem with KSI, after all, without other clans out there we wouldnt have anyone to be better then :) But they certainly seem to have a problem with me, which bugs me, and I have to admit, Im a bit biased, its not a conscience thing, but when I see KSI, I naturally assume that Im going to get called names and/or cheated. More often then not, nothing happens, but thats what can happen when a few bad apples spoil the whole bunch, which is what happens with KoG, to segway. I know plenty of people in KoG, and almost all of them are mature, cool people. Notice how I say almost. There are a few little kids who have trouble with maturity, after all, they arent supposed to be mature as little kids, but it does seem to make a bias, even within our own community.

And Corona, Im pretty sure that all of the other people are just afraid of you big bad Syndicate folks, what with all of you crap talking and scary undergroundness :)

S

SYN Corona

lol. Well in any case, XG is our family, and we respect our family. On another hand, we do not start the fight or start talking ****, we just finish it. And since XGC and KoG doesnt talk ****, we shouldnt have a problem! lol, so me and my scarey undergroundness is going to hop on the box and resolve any and all issues!

Status
Not open for further replies.