Welcome to Xiled Gaming
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

SOTW RECOMMENDATION THREAD

Fillyy

Banned
Jul 3, 2009
WI
lol, Maybe we could pick partners a week before and have it planned out early. Im sure most of us could get a collab finished in a week, just that schedules would have to be worked out.

SYN HighLite

XG CONTRIBUTER
Jul 23, 2008
Modesto, CA
nah colab's wouldnt take that long just get your stuff together lets be honest you sit down start the image wait for the person to be on which all of us are pretty much on all the time and then you send the psd file over and second person finishes everything one day it can be done easy

KiD DMND

Forum Junkie
Sep 27, 2008
MA
Collabs are just too hard for us to organize at this point in time. So it's not a likely thing for us to do at the moment.

not really file transfer over Instant messengers, email or hosting sites and most of us talk to each other frequently so i believe Collabs are simple I've done multiple in a day starting or finishing i think we should be able to decide not one person XG was built on the belief of democracy like The US not dictatorship when one person controls the themes

Fillyy

Banned
Jul 3, 2009
WI
No need to really try to fight for it. Cheddar is one of the leaders of the design team so he should have the final decision. Yes, I hope collabs can be a theme in the future but I can understand where he is coming from, with all the apps and other things going on in the team, it is no wonder we have to resort to simpler things for now.