Welcome to Xiled Gaming
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

SO YOU WANT TO COME HOME?

Status
Not open for further replies.

XGC x0 0 7x XI

Council Leader
XG CONTRIBUTER
SYN XILED KINGS
XGC XILED KINGS
Jan 1, 2006
A, A
www.xiledgaming.com
I love how this thread always takes care of itself! LOL. BTW i insult people all the time. Most of the time they deserve it too. If you have drama bring it to me. I got your black viel.

BCR x ZeroCool

Forum Tourist
Oct 29, 2007
Arkansas
hello 007 ..... I'm coming home this summer from college and I'm interested in rejoining XG and I would like to ask for the councils permission to rejoin and what would it take to make it happen....I'm fine with y'all putting me where ever y'all want me. I'd be more then happy to prove to the community that I'm still the hard working, funny, full of leadership, recruiting like crazy SOB that I was in the halo 2 days but just now minus the A-hole competitive side of me that got me in trouble...I play games for fun now and not to win. So please get back at me asap thx

Last edited:

XGC x0 0 7x XI

Council Leader
XG CONTRIBUTER
SYN XILED KINGS
XGC XILED KINGS
Jan 1, 2006
A, A
www.xiledgaming.com
The problem with zero cool is he has been removed twice lieing about being in other communities. He tries to be apart of BCR and us. He can not! Get with bunite and tflem. They have both delt with him in the past.

BCR x ZeroCool

Forum Tourist
Oct 29, 2007
Arkansas
hold up OCM 20 years old makes me "kid" status...last i check i was a grown man, with that being said, I'm sorry to hear that people like Bunite we're left up to decide what i could contribute to XGC, but i respect it and i thank you for the effort and what little opportunity i was given.

you know the more things change, the more they stay the same...I'll see y'all around ;)

Xx Mr Bill xX

Forum Junkie
Dec 10, 2006
Cleveland, OH
www.coldfusionlc.com
hold up OCM 20 years old makes me "kid" status...last i check i was a grown man, with that being said, I'm sorry to hear that people like Bunite we're left up to decide what i could contribute to XGC, but i respect it and i thank you for the effort and what little opportunity i was given.

you know the more things change, the more they stay the same...I'll see y'all around ;)

At least you tried to get back, right zero.

I like how BCR was considered as a community. Like 8 guys who enjoyed playing together who had been playing together for years before XG and had been while in XG suddenly got attention and got banned because they were considered a community.

Whats really sad was how actively involved they got everyone with their clan (even if there was a lot of drama that stemmed from one or two people) they got banned for doing what they had always done.

Just saying.

BCR x ZeroCool

Forum Tourist
Oct 29, 2007
Arkansas
i appreciate that bill, listen its no secret that the clans i was in had great recruiting, attendance, participation, organization and unity like a family...with that being said, my flaws of being too competitive and caring to much about winning back then and i had to be an A hole about it and i know that, whats even more disappointing is that everything i did was to help people in my clan and squad, literally and with in those good intentions laid my flaws which was i didn't have the best way of going about it sometimes, i was jerk, but you know like i said i respect their decision...not like i can the change the very minds of the people that judged me then and are judging me now.

you know whats funny all these years I've repped XGC, recommend it to people, never talk **** about it, just said good things about it...lol ....well keep doing yalls thing and i hope to see everyone in HALO 4...that's right kids.

Last edited:

XGC xOCMx XC

INACTIVE LEADER
XG CONTRIBUTER
Oct 10, 2006
Michigan
www.kimbirlyvasi.com

Well, I'm 44 years old and loosley refer to most people under 30 as "kid". I don't say it in a deragatory way, it's just a generalization that old people like me use. Second, Bunite was not "left to decide what you could contribute to XG", like I told you in a PM, the council and community leaders are who make these decisions after talking with a lot of different leaders. Funny though, all the people we talked to about you had nothing positive to say about you! You also failed to tell me when we talked that you had been in XG a few different times and had been kicked out.

Also, like I said in the PM I sent you, all of this is moot since we voted not to allow you to come back to XG now or in the future.

I didn't want to post all of this here for everyone to see and I sent you a pm about this, but since you decided to air your remarks in a public forum, I felt obliged to respond.

As for Krazie, Sorrow and Mr. Bill:
We have mentioned several times in this thread that we don't need or want random comments from everybody. This thread is for former members to request a chance to come back to XG. Pretty much the only people who should be posting here are THE FORMER MEMBER WHO WANTS TO COME BACK, LEADERS OF XG AND ANYONE ELSE WHO CAN ADD VALUABLE INFORMATION ABOUT THE FORMER MEMBER (such as first hand knowledge of the incident that led to them leaving or getting kicked out).

Myself and Hylander again mentioned this on the last page, yet here you are posting snide remarks (Bill) and talking about Halo! FYI we have a million forums you can discuss Halo on! Please be respectful of our rules!
Thank you.

:cool:

BCR x ZeroCool

Forum Tourist
Oct 29, 2007
Arkansas
1. I didn't say anything that was disrespectful In my comment, as a matter a fact I thanked you if you didn't notice, so thx for the unwaranted public slap in the face....
2. The people that voted of course had nothing good to say about me....they were the ones that banned me...example: do you know how hard it is to get a job as a convicted criminal just out of jail...
3. Had you actually talked to me ...just for 5 min... You would of heard me tell about my past mistakes.... In the future please be more willing to speak to those seeking help... Thx

Xx Mr Bill xX

Forum Junkie
Dec 10, 2006
Cleveland, OH
www.coldfusionlc.com
1. I didn't say anything that was disrespectful In my comment, as a matter a fact I thanked you if you didn't notice, so thx for the unwarranted public slap in the face....
2. The people that voted of course had nothing good to say about me....they were the ones that banned me...example: do you know how hard it is to get a job as a convicted criminal just out of jail...
3. Had you actually talked to me ...just for 5 min... You would of heard me tell about my past mistakes.... In the future please be more willing to speak to those seeking help... Thx

1. The truth has been brought.

2. The truth has been brought.

3. I'm not sure about this but I believe its true.

Did you not read what I posted? Maybe I should make it more clear I was posting relevant information about Zero. It might have been valuable to get someone's opinion (not necessarily mine, I know mine wouldn't be wanted anyways) who wasn't directly involved with the situation and wouldn't be biased for or against him but knew what was going on when it was happening.

Believe it or not Zero is a genuinely nice guy who just got a bad rap for a few people who didn't take to him. I know, I used not want anything to do with the guy and it took me a while to warm up to him but if you actually get to know him you would probably ask yourself "why in the hell was this guy banned?"

In my opinion, which doesn't matter anyways but I for some reason feel the need to post during MLG commercials, it was because a few people got, as 007 puts it so perfectly, butthurt.

Body Count Rising was in no way a community. Really? Like 8 people who played H2 together, didn't try to get people to join their little following, and were more a team if anything at all. I mean, their whole goal was to try and get to an MLG event and get better at the game together and that was it.

Someone who didn't like Zero used readily available information about him that he would have told anyone who asked and twisted it in a way that made it sound like a competing community and told a leader about it. In reality the people in BCR were playing with XG all throughout the time Zero was in XG and still afterwards and helping them out with their game when they wanted help. Whats funny is the people in BCR who weren't in XG were doing more to help out this community then the people who were hating on Zero and going around trying to get him banned. Zero was guilty of being too involved with his clan if anything. But since some people are biased and still are over some stupid clan drama that happened back when Halo 2 was still the game of choice for XG Zero won't be let back into this community.

On a side note, did anyone see how many comas I had in that one sentence? My English professor would be very disappointed me.

The Sorrow

Banned
Feb 1, 2009
Already done. I got with Bunite 2 days ago and he filled me in on this kids past issues.

No offense to the guy but he's probably the absolute worst person to go to in these situations. All Bunite looks for is use, if Zero said he was going to bring 20 people with him I guarantee Bunite would've said yes.
SYN Konflict, that is all I need to say.

Oh, and that thread rule was broken long before me, Bill, and Krazie.

XGC xOCMx XC

INACTIVE LEADER
XG CONTRIBUTER
Oct 10, 2006
Michigan
www.kimbirlyvasi.com
Zero, I never said that you were disrespectful and there was no public slap in the face. It was you that decided to make this a public debate. And I absolutely DON'T need advice from you on how to deal with people asking for help!

As for both of you (Zero and Bill), you have no idea who or how many people we talked to before coming to our decision. If you recall, the rule in XG is once you leave or are kicked out you can not come back! Therefore, we really didn't need to talk to anybody and could have just said "no" and went on our merry way. Instead, we took the time to talk to people, get some information and discuss your situation (which takes time away from helping our members and dealing with their issues), but apparently that wasn't good enough for you.

This issue is now over and we do not need further comments about it! You guys (zero, krazie and bill) need to watch have been pushing the envelope and should take a serious step back. I suggest you go play some games and let this go.

:cool:

KoG Remix

Forum Star
Apr 13, 2009
Minnesota
Hey Guys, I think this is the place to say this stuff so here I go.

I was in a KoG Clan a year ago, KoG Untold, it was a H2 Clan. I was Rico911 at the time and I was a captain almost to a general. I can't recall who our Section Leader was but I remember a KoG Deadman XL, the General was KoG Paladin, who was eventually let go and replaced by ColdxFlame I believe. The Clan was failing and I was running on limited time to be on LIVE due to schooling. I would still pop on to check up on things. But the Clan was dieing, I tried for a transfer but my Account got shut off due to end of subscription. It took a while to get back the account but when I got on I was no longer in the clan, and I assumed it was because i wasn't on for a few weeks. But I didn't really look into it. I kept to my schooling for a month or two. I tried to get back on after words only to find that every time I tried to access my account on Halo 2, my xbox would stop me and say it couldn't update and It would not allow me online, and I assumed that my disc was just destroyed due to my brothers taking horrible care of it. So I gave up and did other things and didn't participate in gaming for a long time. But I have recently got an Xbox 360 and I have a new GT and my school is up to date so I'm on alot. And I started to remember the good times I had in KoG and I want to return. I never trash talked anyone and I wasn't caught in hacked games nor did I participate in any. And I did not leave. I just believe that I wasn't on for a period of time and I was just pulled out. But I would like a shot at returning to KoG if possible. If not I'm not going to throw a fit but I thank you for looking into my case. If you want to talk to me, I'm on Live most of the Time, Just add me or message me.

My Gamertag is xxGuitarRemixx.

Again, thanks for looking into my case.

~Remixx~

Last edited:

Famous Dr Love

Forum Nub
May 19, 2009
Las Vegas, NV
I STILL HAVENT HAD ANYONE TALK WITH ME....

I still havent had anyone talk with me....

hey you all know me as KoG Lou XS.......you know my story but I haven't beable to explain my actions in full cuz almost a year ago I didn't know what to think......I don't want the world to know cuz it's VERY privite so if someone could please just hear me out and hear what happened. I swear to every singel one of you that I am EXCEEDINGLY SORRY for what I did and like I said I have a very legit answer for the way I acted so please just msg me on LIVE.
Thank You for your time,
Lou

i wrote this awhile ago under my other name and was never talked with.......if i could please have someone anyone talk with me.....im still wanting to come home please......just msg me on here or on XBL at Famous Dr Love

XGC HYLANDER XC

COMMUNITY LEADER
XG CONTRIBUTER
X-TEAM
Mar 27, 2006
somewhere on the internet
i wrote this awhile ago under my other name and was never talked with.......if i could please have someone anyone talk with me.....im still wanting to come home please......just msg me on here or on XBL at Famous Dr Love

Last I checked you asked about 10 different people and it got discussed multiple times. You were told NO and the answer is still NO.

Let it go.

Last edited:

Famous Dr Love

Forum Nub
May 19, 2009
Las Vegas, NV
yea the reason for me asking different people is because no one has listened to me and still no one has listened to me....all im asking is to listen to what i have to say, then tell me your answer......please.....im not going to write it in a msg or anything else i want one person just to hear me out....what i have to say is personal and dont want it to spread like a wild fire.....JUST HEAR ME OUT ONCE PLEASE =(

Status
Not open for further replies.