Welcome to Xiled Gaming
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

SO YOU WANT TO COME HOME?

Status
Not open for further replies.

XGC ARCHER

Forum Nub
Oct 23, 2007
CHICAGO, Illinois
XGC ARCHER

Xgc archer

hey whats up Double O. I'm XGC ARCHER, you've gamed with me before. Couple months ago i told my leaders in XG that i left. Reason being i had to quit gaming for a bit and pretty much pawn my stuff for money, got a job, and started to save up. All is good right now, and i wanted to know if i can come back to XG. well actually KoG. I was the General of XGC HEADLINERS before i left. I've been chatting with koG ExiT XD, and he tells me that i would be the perfect guy to help out KoG Cali Mom with her clan KoG CONTAGIOUS. So if you can man, please hit me up. My gamer tag is ( i ID IR o IP z ).. again, thanks for your time. ---- XGC ARCHER

Sk Stryfe

Forum Nub
Mar 8, 2008
Hey, what's up? So a few months back i was in KoG Objective and I was a Lieutenant and a few friends and I (KoG DTownTiger and KoG ZoSo and one of our other friends) were in a party of Marathon and DTownTiger was joking around with me just to poke a bit of fun as we often do and then Zoso started saying some more serious stuff and then later on that night (about an hour or so later) some pretty bad things were said from both sides and I ended up getting booted from KoG. Now a little while ago DTownTiger added me onto his friends list again and we sent a few messages and we both regret what we said to each other and i asked him if i could get back in KoG Objective because i just wasn't having as much fun playing online since i left KoG so he sent me here and told me to post what happened. My gamertag is Sk Stryfe if you need to add me.
Anyway I hope i can have a chance to prove I'm XG material again.
Thanks,
Stryfe.

Krayzie Knight

Forum Star
Dec 11, 2006
dubois
Hello Double... I'm an ex-lieutenant of XGC New Dynasty, and I have been in XGC for 2+ years. I'm sure my name is familiar to you and the council as you have let me back in before with the chromehounds issue. I feel i was unfairly booted from XGC a week ago for supposedly for being rude on the forums and causing drama. The post about being rude, those were not the big issue for me being banned. (not gona include details on forums)
The "drama" that i caused was just me feeling somone was not upholding the honor code and trying to tell somone that. (not mentioning names on the forum) In turn for me trying to uphold the honor code, i got kicked. Fair huh.. (i would prefer not to mention details on the forums)
Thanks you for you time
-Krayzie Knight-

j518rod

Forum Nub
Dec 11, 2006
California
TO WHOM IT MAY CONCERN:

To whom it may concern:

My name is Jared, 28 years of age, former member of XGC Coldfire. I was there when it was a fledgling Halo 2 clan. 2005-2006 if I remember correctly. My gamertag is, and always was j518rod. People usually called me "J-Rod".
Anyway, to the skinny. Back then, alot of bs was going on with people splitting off to create SiN and NRG. I decided to stay with it, until Darris aka HIRED wanted me to run an NRG clan for him on Battlefield 2. He promised me a bunch of bull, and had alot of choice words about our general, XGC onecoolmom. I was having alot of problems in my personal life, and didn't feel I could be online as much as what was expected of me as a lieutenant in XGC. HIRED told me that I could create the Battlefield 2 clan, appoint leadership roles to players, and take all the time I needed to straighten up what had to be straightened up on the home front. Seemed like the better deal. So I popped online just to check on things, maybe play a round once a month or so. I had alot of crap going on at the time, I talked to OCM about that before I just stopped signing into Xbox live all together. Got an instant message one day to get on Xbox to see what had happened. The Halo 2 clan, NRG Coldfire, was hit by a disgruntled former XGC member. I cannot honestly tell you who it was, guess it was better for them to hit NRG than you guys. My Battlefield clan was all ate up as well. They just used it as a soapbox to talk smack to other clans in the forums, when I checked their stats I saw alot of teamkilling and players dropping out (quitting). So I removed myself from that clan and just played by myself. Now when I play, I just play by myself 90% of the time, and I just kick myself in the rear end. When I was in XGC, there was ALWAYS someone to play with. Dudes would rent games to play with me. That's when I realized the error of my ways. I'll catch XGC members in Halo 3, and they told me to come to the forums and explain myself if I wanted to come back. I wasn't all shady about it and tell them I had never been in XGC. I feel that if I do that, I'd just dig myself in deeper. The only people that are still in XGC that would remember me are Onecoolmom and Icehouse, they were the leadership appointed over me. They would be the two people to speak with regarding me returning. I would love to come back. Due to a recent auto accident, I have lost part of my mobility. I would really like some cool people to play games with, like it was back in the day. I would also like to thank you for reading all this I typed, and would appreciate the council for taking the time to consider me coming back.

XGC HyPeR

Carpel Tunnel
Jul 18, 2008
United Kingdom
Since leaving XGC i have been unfortunate enough to see my section fall apart due to what i think was a chain reaction to my leaving. (if you dont remember me leaving it was through a dissagreement with XGC ACKBONE XS due to the way he was treating me im pretty sure you took care of it. Anyway i have witnessed XGC Academy fall apart a clan which i built from scratch as a captain XGC DEADPOOL was general but didnt have much time on his hands. I was on a good route in the clan and about to be promoted to XGC BACKFIRE. Which i have now witnessed fall apart terribly due to some dissagreements. I know the chances of being accepted back into XGC are very slim. But if possible i would like a hearing/aproval to be accepted into XGC and help rebuild my section. Im sure you will hear nothing but great things about my doings in XGC. My reasons for leaving were petty i admit, a friend was accepted into XGC as an immediate captain and my opinions led to an argument were i felt i was disrespected by my section leader. I am a differnt guy now with slighty less time on my hands due to new job. Please get back to me
XGC LUNCHB0X of XGC Academy,XGC ROYALTY. now gamertag is Covert Kebab.
Kiefer Wooder

Krayzie Knight

Forum Star
Dec 11, 2006
dubois
wow... i cant take this anymore... so another clan under ackbones control fell... so what did he do this time? i cant even imagine... first in shrapnel favoring anyone who put BONE at the end of their name... now what?... i really didnt want to say this on the forums but i feel i have no choice left...i was hopeing that in the process of gettin booted this time that i can go to the council and tell them, but it seems its not a fast process as i am hear again a month and a half later from my first post... its funny that the first time ackbone kicks me for playing chromehounds and say to him right there... "keep up what ur doin in shrapnel... the clan will fall..." he laughed... look what happened to shrapnel. in a 3-day time period, everyone leaves.. coincidence? so what happened to academy is beyond me.

well... this post is probably gona kill me and im probably going to lose all chances of getting back in... but i feel this is what is best for the xgc even if it means i can never get back in.

this is my last stand... either we can talk in a chat, and hear the whole story. or leave xgc ackbone xs to his clans and i am done trying to help. i was told by the people in my section to leave it alone... that what ackbone was doing it fine... im sorry i saw different, but i felt it was against the honor code and i spoke out. and now i am just watching....

XGC Hellfire

Forum Noob
Mar 6, 2008
Los Angeles
Hello 007.
The reason i am no longer in XGC is a long and confusing one. To put it shortly, I played with someone that was a hacker, but i was unaware of it. He told me he was, and he threatened XGC. Nothing came of it, but i told my General, (i dont remember who it was), and i was removed for playing with a hacker. This was about 2 years ago.

If you are to contact me, i would greatly appreciate it. My gamertag is xXSykodemonXx

Thank you for your time.

KoG Worwon

Forum Star
Sep 22, 2007
Hey dubs,
This is me... KoG Worwon...when i left KoG to go to RGC i was a general in KoG Pandemic....I realized my mistake and thought you guys would hate or not let me in and i then decided to leave RGC and follow my new friend MGC Raven ML..as you may know he is in your gaming community in KoG and I would like to get back in NOT for him NOT for rank but to game and to become a better leader myself and maybe to help others not make the dumb mistake i made. I know i dont deserve to come back but i hope you let me so i can hangout with my family again...my gamertag is hD Worwon and if you want my cell phoine# message me on live
-Thanks
Worwon

XGC Hellfire

Forum Noob
Mar 6, 2008
Los Angeles
Well ok then. I never got a message or anything of the sort so i suppose im not welcome back. Would have been nice to have a response. Good luck XGC. Stay strong.

Nv Corona vF

Forum Star
Dec 10, 2008
Hey, whats crackin boss? This probably isnt the right place for this, but what else is new? lol, anyways, Im not here to poach, im not here to start drama, but I do want to keep in touch with alot of you. So Im posting here so that you dont have to hear through the grapevine that im postin on the site. I hope that is alright, and now that I have a "glimpse" of what you have to do day to day for the community, trust me, last thing I want is trouble lol.

Other then that, how is everything goin? Paintball, life, etc etc. I hope youre not a gators fan to, get enough of that from corleone, even tho im ruiting for them to beet the sooners.

NxJ FireFighter

Forum Nerd
May 24, 2007
New Jersey
hey as my name says i am XGC MarineRecon...i left back in October 2007...i left because at the time i was suppose to be leaving for boot camp for the army national guard...due to that i thought about wut would be best for XG and the clan i was in and decided the best thing to do was to leave so i wasnt a dead state in the clan...anyway my account is expired right now and dont have a 360 but im hoping to get one for christmas...i missed some of the old times i had in XG and was thinking about comming back...i was a Captain in XGC Sparta at the time...i believe i should be allowed back in because i was an excellent recruiter for the clan and always strived to make the clan better and active...anyway please get back to me as soon as u can on ure decision or if u have questions so i noe what im doin...thanks

XGC R3N3GAD3

Forum Rookie
Jan 9, 2007
MISSOURI
Hey my name is XGC R3N3GAD3 i was wanting to come back, most already know my story.But i joined another ksi clan on another tag and was kicked. That was over a year ago, I left ksi shortly after being kicked from xgc i was a captain under xgc madness and xgc carbon xl an old captain of mine is now jangles,also my devision leader was xgc viper xi. I am sorry for what i did then and regret my decision til this day i was wondering if i could come back if so pm me in game or on here

Last edited:

xHeroicPrincex

Forum Nub
Feb 6, 2009
UCLA
hey you all know me as KoG Lou XS.......you know my story but I haven't beable to explain my actions in full cuz almost a year ago I didn't know what to think......I don't want the world to know cuz it's VERY privite so if someone could please just hear me out and hear what happened. I swear to every singel one of you that I am EXCEEDINGLY SORRY for what I did and like I said I have a very legit answer for the way I acted so please just msg me on LIVE.
Thank You for your time,
Lou

WeedCatalyst

Forum Noob
Feb 23, 2009
Whitehorse, YK, Canada
Hey, I'd like to get back into XG. Before i left, i was promoted to the General of KoG Hooligans, after Hellen Keller went inactive and VT. Before i could do anything the assistant general hit the clan. I went over to parody (i forget who was the general at the time) and helped out there for a while, but i ended up leaving. I forget my reasoning, but im sure it wasnt too great because i was 12 at the time.. lol. I went clan-hopping for a while, i was a Co-Leader of the TKM clan and a captain in COB, but than there was coflict with both. (Halo 2 Drama) *cough* But yeah, id really appreciate being able to come back to the community, to tell you the truth i miss the structure. Thanks for your time. (Oh yeah my old gamertag was KoG Gruntofwar incase you needed that.)

BiGcUbAn23

Banned
Mar 5, 2009
Hey 007 its me KoG BigCuban 92. I know im probably the last person you want to see because of rumors of things i have done. I have to say they are all lies. I really really really want to come back. Ive changed from when i was in KoG. I went into another clan and ive gotten up to the rank of Division leader and ive shown good leader ship. I think i can help KoG again and hey i have a pretty big number of people that wants to come with me so yea its about 70 people. So yea please just let me know. Thanks for your time and patience

KoG BigCuban 92

XGC HYLANDER XC

COMMUNITY LEADER
XG CONTRIBUTER
X-TEAM
Mar 27, 2006
somewhere on the internet
Hey 007 its me KoG BigCuban 92. I know im probably the last person you want to see because of rumors of things i have done. I have to say they are all lies. I really really really want to come back. Ive changed from when i was in KoG. I went into another clan and ive gotten up to the rank of Division leader and ive shown good leader ship. I think i can help KoG again and hey i have a pretty big number of people that wants to come with me so yea its about 70 people. So yea please just let me know. Thanks for your time and patience

KoG BigCuban 92

Cuban, they are not lies at all. You are the liar so stop coming back with your BS. You went to I believe 7 or 8 different clans with the same group of losers and made different tags, sent vulgar rude messages to multiple online gamers and XG members as well as said all kinds of other ridiculous nonsense.

You are not welcome in XG. End of Story. You and your group of 70 can go make another failed clan and live happily everafter.

Status
Not open for further replies.