Welcome to Xiled Gaming
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

POSTS DELETED

SYN MacDub2x7

Carpel Tunnel
Jan 27, 2008
The POWDER!
Thats because you visited the syn forums when papa ran the show...things have changed now. And like i said, i can see the xgc forums as well. I can bring in some examples if need be to further drive home my point nubcake.

The only thing that SYN has that XGC doesnt in huge chatboxes....thats the only difference.

Jangles

XG CONTRIBUTER
Dec 11, 2006
With the underpants gnomes
Thats because you visited the syn forums when papa ran the show...things have changed now. And like i said, i can see the xgc forums as well. I can bring in some examples if need be to further drive home my point nubcake.

The only thing that SYN has that XGC doesnt in huge chatboxes....thats the only difference.

Nothing you show me can top the things I saw in the SYN forums

nothing

On forums that I have administered in the past, I always had mods or other admins hide, move or archive the forums or threads to prevent things like this from occurring. Pretty straight forward, make an archive forum or section and move the items there, restrict access to the responsible parties and this doesn't affect the members post counts. This also protects you in cases of legal discovery and prevents a lot of admin time for recovery from backup if law enforcement comes knocking on your door.

SYN MacDub2x7

Carpel Tunnel
Jan 27, 2008
The POWDER!
yea, but i think if they did that, they would need to upgrade the servers again, so this is most likely their way of not having to upgrade the servers an save some space.

edicius13HAHA

Forum Junkie
Nov 20, 2009
new Mexico
ARGG

argg

so what are you implying? I think maybe they just liked your vid/pics and wanted to share it with their clan...dont see relevance with losing posts, lol am i missing something here :confused:

i just answered the question of posts stolen, maybe i took the question the wrong way. but i'm not trying to talk down to anyone that liked the video's and posted it some where else. that's actually cool if they are just trying to spread the funny. :D

after reading my previous post i could see how i may have come off kind of lame, but didnt mean to :)