Welcome to Xiled Gaming
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

POSTS DELETED

Jangles

XG CONTRIBUTER
Dec 11, 2006
With the underpants gnomes
How many of your posts would you say you've had stolen off of this website?

Unlike other websites, this one deletes forums on a nearly daily basis. For example, every time a clan is shut down the forum associated with that clan is deleted and there go any posts you had there. It's unfortunate, but since the number of clans are constantly changing it's the only process that works.

So, now that you know how it works if you didn't already. How many posts have you lost due to this happening? Recently my section leader forum was deleted and I lost a hefty 1600 posts just from that. In the 3.5 years on this site I'd estimate that my current posts count displays less than 1/3 of the total number of posts here.

SYN MacDub2x7

Carpel Tunnel
Jan 27, 2008
The POWDER!
so what are you implying? I think maybe they just liked your vid/pics and wanted to share it with their clan...dont see relevance with losing posts, lol am i missing something here :confused:

XvBigPapavX

XG CONTRIBUTER
Feb 13, 2007
Where Uncle Sam says....
yea i did have close to 15K, considering pretty much all of the 12 clans i had under me, got their post deleted, and my Leaders forums got deleted, along with many other things, i was the top poster while i was in XG...and no admin never edited my post count

SYN MacDub2x7

Carpel Tunnel
Jan 27, 2008
The POWDER!
yea i did have close to 15K, considering pretty much all of the 12 clans i had under me, got their post deleted, and my Leaders forums got deleted, along with many other things, i was the top poster while i was in XG...and no admin never edited my post count
uh huh sure..... ;)
k

Scorpion was the top poster in XG

He had 10k when I was new
i think same here with me, maybe not, but i thought there was somebody before big papa took over when i joined....then it was big papa...

Jangles

XG CONTRIBUTER
Dec 11, 2006
With the underpants gnomes
uh huh sure..... ;)

i think same here with me, maybe not, but i thought there was somebody before big papa took over when i joined....then it was big papa...

When I joined Viper had the highest post count because every time he created a forum he posted the same basic welcome threads in them and that was like 200 posts+

Then, out of nowhere Scorpion legitimately ended up with over 10k