Welcome to Xiled Gaming
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

ONE MORE QUESTION

S

SYN Corona

Ouch. man, I feel no love here. lol, I know that **** pisses you off tho, part of the reason I said it ;) and just because I beat you so bad at gears you never play it anymore is no reason to call me a nub. And thanks to rest of you for sticking up for me!!! :mad: I see how appreciated I am here. Lol, I'll never leave again, well, not untill its done for anyway. But you ALL know youd miss the hell out of me, no matter how much you deny it!

XGC 007 XI

Council Member
Council Leader
XGC XILED KINGS
Jan 2, 2006
Florida
You never owned me at *** *** Gears. In fact I have never even played that crapy multiplayer. Finally, I don't know how much I would miss you. You are kind of a pain in my ***.

S

SYN Corona

Oh come on double. Ive been here for like 15 months, ive been a pain for probably 7 or 8, or 10 of those. Dont the good months count for anything?? lol :D

Hylander, shut up. Thats all :p

Big poppa, thats right, lol, maybe one day youll see me on tv doing it!!! :D

XGC Pentagram

Forum Veteran
Dec 10, 2006
Wisconsin
that would be manly, but nobody would know who you are...

Unless of course you made a call out to your gaming community, in which case you would look a wee bit lame...

S

SYN Corona

pssh, thats me in shorts over there <<< in my pic. You know you like it. Lol, jerk. Poppa, lol, you may really see me there someday, in addition to boxing I'm now taking a wrestling class and I'm looking to get into some martial arts after that. Right now its to stay in shape and pass some time, but im not dumb, if I get a chance to go big, I will most definately shoot for it!