Welcome to Xiled Gaming
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

ONE MORE QUESTION

XGC Kramer

Forum Junkie
Mar 5, 2007
Sacramento, CA
Lol, no kidding. His last post in the general section of this forum was "Ok........"~ Ah, but everybodies' got their own style ^_^ He makes me laugh sometimes; not sure the forum would be the same without him.

XvBigPapavX

XG CONTRIBUTER
Feb 13, 2007
Where Uncle Sam says....
007 we would probably need to be able to get everyone post counts and have a ticker or something like that....kinda like the stock market thingy on the news website that is always changing like every 5 minutes it updates the post for the top TEN OR MAYBE 25 posters but it could be on the homepage of have a hyperlink that takes u to in in the forum home page....if any of this helps im glad ....or it might just be crap idk.....ur prolly smarter about this stuff than i am lol

S

SYN Corona

Good idea Poppa, lets see if it works or not. And its ncie to see im a gangsta still lithium ;)

S

SYN Corona

oo, ouch. I like to see how my boss's like me. I might have to review the requests I have for me to go over and help MoB, KSI, H20, SxR, (the other one that honor started) and all the other communities that are just begging to have me ;) lol, oh well, I know deep down, you think im pretty gangster too! lol

XGC 007 XI

Council Member
Council Leader
XGC XILED KINGS
Jan 2, 2006
Florida
Corona please don't let us stop you. Leave! Then ask to come back a third time and find out what the answer is!