Welcome to Xiled Gaming
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

OLD POSTS

Status
Not open for further replies.

XGC Phantom

XG CONTRIBUTER
Aug 11, 2011
New Jersey
FIFA 14

Fifa 14

EA Season Ticket holders can download Early Release Friday 9/20/13

The game release is 9/24/13...

I will be downloading the early release, dont know if I will buy the game. checking it out first, so if anyone wants to download it, hit me up.

SYN CAVSCOUT

XG CONTRIBUTER
Jun 1, 2013
Texas
its not that bud, I just never get a reply since they are usually busy getting 1000 other messages and other crap in between.. ha XD

XGC Phantom

XG CONTRIBUTER
Aug 11, 2011
New Jersey
UNDEFEATED DIVISION 4 TITLE

Undefeated Division 4 Title

XG North just won the Division 4 Title with an undefeated season of 7-0.

Great job to everyone who participates...on our way to Division 1...yeah buddy

XGC Phantom

XG CONTRIBUTER
Aug 11, 2011
New Jersey
NHL 14 EASHL PLAYER BUILDER

NHL 14 EASHL Player Builder

Check this out...this is a player builder, you can select which Level, Player Type, and boosts, and mess around seeing what you can make your player without having to try it in game...very useful. In addition I will be adding my own builds once I get to Legend 3.

Here is the link:

http://pixelhockey.net/builder/

XGC Phantom

XG CONTRIBUTER
Aug 11, 2011
New Jersey
PLAYER TYPES: PICK THE RIGHT TYPE FOR YOU.

Player Types: Pick the right type for You.

In NHL 14 there are six different forward builds and four different defenseman builds.

Forwards

Playmaker
Sniper
Two-Way Forward
Power Forward
Grinder
Enforcer

Defenseman

Offensive
Defensive
Two-Way
Enforcer

So, the next question would be: “Which player build is best for me?” Allow me to dive in to each player build and assess their strengths and weaknesses.

Offensive

Playmaker: For players who want to move the puck effectively and don’t care too much about giving up the body and not being able to make a hit (Think Sidney Crosby, Pavel Datsyuk, Martin St. Louis, Henrik Sedin)

• Strengths - Puck movement and control; awareness of the play; athleticism
  • Weaknesses - Average poke check; poor strength; no hitting ability

Sniper: For players who want to be able to find the back of the net consistently and don’t mind sacrificing some team play due to lower passing ability (Think Alex Ovechkin, Ilya Kovalchuk, Steven Stamkos)

• Strengths - Shooting; athleticism
  • Weaknesses - Poke check; awareness of play; passing; balance; hitting ability

Two-Way Forward: A well balanced build for players who want to be responsible defensively. A great hitter and great at taking faceoffs (Think Jordan Staal, Henrik Zetterberg, David Backes, Patrice Bergeron)

• Strengths - All defensive categories (awareness, discipline, poke check, faceoffs etc.); offensive awareness; athleticism
  • Weaknesses - No real weaknesses, this build can truly be tailored to your style of play. The only weakness would be that the offensive category is not the greatest

Power Forward: A brute of a player who uses his size and strength to plow his way to the net (Think Dustin Brown, Joe Thornton, Jarome Iginla)

• Strengths - Shot power; body checking, aggression; strength; balance
  • Weaknesses - Passing; puck control; awareness; faceoffs; agility

Grinder: A tough player who plays with an edge. Incredibly fast and can make life hard on defense with an aggressive forecheck. Think Ben Eager, Steve Ott, Cal Clutterbuck)

• Strengths - Body checking; aggression; defensive awareness; faceoffs; poke check; acceleration; agility; endurance; speed; balance; strength
  • Weaknesses - All offensive categories except hand eye

Enforcer: A guy who can’t wait to drop the gloves. Takes the body any chance he gets. His job is get in the other team’s face and just be aggressive in general (Think George Perros, Zenon Konopka, Shawn Toronton, Derek Dorestt)

• Strengths - Slap shot; strength; body checking; aggression; fighting skill; balance; durability
  • Weaknesses - Almost everything else. Probably better to choose a grinder to be honest

Defensive

Offensive D-Man: Loves to carry the puck and loves to score. Has great playmaking ability, but lacks a little responsibility defensively (Think Erik Karlsson, Justin Schultz, Kris Letang)

• Strengths - All offensive categories; defensive awareness; athleticism
  • Weaknesses - All defensive categories except awareness

Defensive D-Man: Your shut down guy who can lower the boom on players with his size and strength. Highest rated player in the game (Think Zdeno Chara, Ladislav Smid, Brooks Orpik, Shea Weber)

• Strengths - Slap shot; all defensive categories; strength; balance; durability
  • Weaknesses - The majority of the offensive categories (deking, puck control, etc); acceleration; speed

Two-Way D-Man: Can play both sides of the puck. Much like the two-way forward, the two-way d-man is pretty solid in all categories with no stand outs and not many serious flaws (Think Tom Gilbert, Dustin Byfuglien, Mike Green, Nick Lidstrom)

• Strengths - Average in all categories
  • Weaknesses - No huge weaknesses. Maybe deking and shot accuracy

Enforcer D-Man: Loves to lay the body and make players pay for their decisions. You can count on these guys intimidating the other team but not doing much of anything else (Think Andy Sutton, Anton Volchenkov, Mark Fistric)

• Strengths - Slap shot; aggressiveness; body checking; fighting skill; poke checking; shot blocking; balance; durability; strength
  • Weaknesses - All skating categories; almost all offensive catreogories

So go figure out which type of player suits you the best, and get out there and play...

Last edited:

XGC Phantom

XG CONTRIBUTER
Aug 11, 2011
New Jersey
CONGRATULATIONS XG NORTH

Congratulations XG North

Congrats to the members of XG North for being the first team in the XHL to reach Division 1...now lets see if we can win that title...

KoG Turok

Carpel Tunnel
Oct 6, 2010
Mobile, Alabama
POLICE SAY ADRIAN PETERSON’S 2-YEAR-OLD SON HAS DIED

Police say Adrian Peterson’s 2-year-old son has died

The 2-year-old son of Vikings running back Adrian Peterson has died.

Police in South Dakota confirmed to Chip Scoggins of the Minneapolis Star Tribune that the 2-year-old boy died, days after he was allegedly beaten by his mother’s boyfriend. Robert Joseph Patterson was arrested on charges of aggravated battery of an infant and aggravated assault, and the state’s attorney is now reviewing the matter for possible additional charges.

The names of the boy and his mother are being withheld, at the family’s request. Peterson briefly addressed reporters today and asked for privacy for his family.

Peterson, the NFL’s reigning Most Valuable Player, plans to play on Sunday.

Status
Not open for further replies.