Welcome to Xiled Gaming
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

NOW VOTE

NOW VOTE

• Promoting the right people to Section Leaders.

Votes: 23 13.7%
  • The reaching out to other games to tell people about Xiled Gaming.

Votes: 13 7.7%
  • The Quality of Members coming into Xiled Gaming

Votes: 91 54.2%
  • Getting Pro Teams out to represent Xiled Gaming.

Votes: 31 18.5%
  • The asking for promotions needs to stop.

Votes: 10 6.0%

• Total voters

XGC M4ster

Forum Veteran
Dec 10, 2006
PA
If we have quality members to begin with we wouldn't need to worry about the right people getting promoted to section leader, and it's impossible to get an XGC Pro team cause if u want to go pro for halo u have to sign up with MLG, i dont think we should worry about going Pro. People dont really ask for promotions, thats not a problem and if we get the right members in that takes care of telling other people about XGC. We just need to tell the right ones. Thats my 3 nikels and 2 cents

XGC M4ster

Forum Veteran
Dec 10, 2006
PA
i put this up in my the "Basic" forum too...most of the time members recruit ppl...the recruits nvr come on...they com bak a week l8r and say "hey now im a private"...THEY DIDNT DO A DAM THING...i think we should hav a couple of higher ranked member train the recruits through strateges and tricks from double shot...to boarding...if they r xperinced and just join this as a new clan, they'll b able to complete the course faster and become a private sooner

RS

Recruits aren't really supposed to do anything but sign up on the forum and decide if they want to be in XGC and captains and generals decide if that recruit should be let in XGC. But if they are inactive the whole time the is still allowed to be a private then it was at the discretion of your general/captain and should be discussed during your clan meetings. The other members in the clan are also responsible to help inform the captains and generals on the attitude of that recruit and their ability to perform their duties as an XGC private. Once they are Private it is the Job of the Sergeants and Lutenents to train and help the recruit.

XGC ROYAL

Forum Rookie
Dec 13, 2006
Australia
i agree with XGC Dav, we need to put new members at top priority. i think checking out who they have played with in the past few weeks on bungie.net would help identify possible clan hitters. we do that in my clan, and we identified a clan hitter today, approached him about it and he didnt have an explanation so he left the clan. i know it is alot of work to do that but it does help in identifying possible clan hitters.

SYN ChickenDawg

Forum Veteran
Dec 7, 2006
Redding
www.facebook.com
No offense but im not talking smack behind anyones back now am i i was stating a fact and ill stick to it we need to work on the people coming into xgc. And i do believer for the most part that our section leaders are doing an awesome job.

SYN Skittles

XG CONTRIBUTER
Dec 21, 2006
California
I voted on the quality of ppl that come into XG. because we really need to work on who we recruit into the clans. ppl come and go outta xg like nothing and they don't take it seriously. that's why we have alot of clan hitters. i myself as a captain is kinda picky on who i recruit into my clan (helljumpers). i've had a few of my friends come up to me and ask if they could be in the clan and i know the way they are, there not xgc material, so i tell them no. so they go to a friend of mine in the same clan and what do you know they got them in and i'm upset about it. and guess what they leave 2 days later. so i know that xg wants as many ppl as possible to join but not if that means having clans get hit on a daily basis and recruiting a bunch of imature underage kids because there your friend. well that's all i have to say, sorry it was alot but it needed to be said.

X

XGC WARHAMMER

i got to vote but i do think your correct members of the highest quality are vital to our existence but a pro team would get us a lot more interest for some the better players

XGC M4ster

Forum Veteran
Dec 10, 2006
PA
In my earlier post i said was saying a pro team isn't important because even if someone does become pro from XGC they pretty mutch have to sign up with MLG which is another gaming community if they want to get anywhere being pro or play in MLG pro gaming circuit. So if we get someone a pro team well just lose them anyway

SYN ChickenDawg

Forum Veteran
Dec 7, 2006
Redding
www.facebook.com
We can have a pro team it would work but its not about getting a pro team its not about getting the best of players its about getting the best kind of player which is one that follows the codes we have set skill doesnt determine anything about you in xgc unless ur talking about clan compete. Your ability to abide by our honor code is what earns your spot and how well you follow it along with how you promote it determines how far you go.

AlteredACEE

Forum Nub
Dec 10, 2006
Jonesboro,AR
Well I voted for the right people to become section leader because Zealot is right because I believe we are short on section leaders and besides if we want to control the better recruits coming into XGC then we need to teach our captains in our squads to check each and every person out before sending them an invite!!!:cool:

XGC HYLANDER XC

COMMUNITY LEADER
XG CONTRIBUTER
X-TEAM
Mar 27, 2006
somewhere on the internet
Actually it all starts at the bottom so we need better recruits.
Who's responsibility is it to recruit and insure those new recruits know what is what?

Also, who promotes the recruit to private hence making them part of our community?

I will tell you this, it isn't a Section Leader.