Welcome to Xiled Gaming
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

NOW VOTE

NOW VOTE

• Promoting the right people to Section Leaders.

Votes: 23 13.7%
  • The reaching out to other games to tell people about Xiled Gaming.

Votes: 13 7.7%
  • The Quality of Members coming into Xiled Gaming

Votes: 91 54.2%
  • Getting Pro Teams out to represent Xiled Gaming.

Votes: 31 18.5%
  • The asking for promotions needs to stop.

Votes: 10 6.0%

• Total voters

XxSnowyxX

Forum Junkie
Jan 7, 2007
Canada
XGC bad Company if you need a clanmatch send a FR my way XxSnowyxX

I voted asking for promations because i really wish that would stop

XGC Khritter

Forum Noob
Dec 12, 2006
Cincinnati,Ohio
I think everything in the vote is important.But getting quality members has to be the most important.That leads to the right people getting promoted and the interest of a pro team.By the way good question USA hopefully we will have more of these to come. FORCE RECON!!!!!!

XGC Aldier

Forum Member
Dec 9, 2006
I can't understand what we are importing into XGC and why we haven't gotten the bug problem under control. If we have ants, just kill the queens of the colony.

Can someone pass me a USA-to-English dictionary?

SYN ChickenDawg

Forum Veteran
Dec 7, 2006
Redding
www.facebook.com
I voted andw e do need to watch the quality of members coming in we need to lose the clan hitters i know our clans doing good and we havent been hit but i hear about other clans getting hit and when i was in frontline i dont know how many times we got hit. Also there is too many people who are physically over the age 18 but not mentally and mentally has a big part in xiled gamming community i would really like it if we had more good team players that were enthusiastic and supportive wether the decisions that were made were theres or someone else and whether they win or lose. We're a whole were not a bunch of individuals we are what i call a team and more people need to realize that and be a part of the team rather than think everyone is out to get them and that they need to designate their own faction.

RepressedStar

Forum Member
Jan 15, 2007
In the place, by the thing.
i put this up in my the "Basic" forum too...most of the time members recruit ppl...the recruits nvr come on...they com bak a week l8r and say "hey now im a private"...THEY DIDNT DO A DAM THING...i think we should hav a couple of higher ranked member train the recruits through strateges and tricks from double shot...to boarding...if they r xperinced and just join this as a new clan, they'll b able to complete the course faster and become a private sooner

RS