Welcome to Xiled Gaming
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

JERRIEL HAS NOTHING ON ME

XGC Caviezel XI

Council Leader
XG CONTRIBUTER
X-TEAM
Jan 2, 2006
WI
Wow to think what this thread has spawned. I will tell you what it spawned. GREATNESS!!! thats it. First, cant have two number ones. There can only be one, like highlander. Which by the way is a documentary about real events. Secondly, Corona is absolutly right in his post about Orlando. Cant say anything else about it. Thirdly, it is already aparrent that if a poll is to incur the winner would be me. That is only going by what has been said in here and have no actual facts to base that statement on. So go ahead and argue but notice that if you do argue what I have typed; you are only helping my cause because there is nothing to argue about and therefor I win. Last but not least, actuashley has been really mean to me the last couple of days so hence I am boycotting her for the next 15min. Let's see how the great nation of actuashley will handle this boycot.

New Noobfest coming soon, which will be a sibling rivalry video.

L4BYRN7H

XG CONTRIBUTER
Mar 12, 2007
London
Auh seems like FUN corona!i! Ill be the one takign all the cash for cav...lmfao

Ow Cav i look forward to ur new NOOBFEST...Lets try get some SYN clips in there just lets us know if you need any...!i! ;)

Cav= Winner
Jerriel= Still a NOOB!!! lmao.....

blondiizzle

Carpel Tunnel
Dec 9, 2006
Pregame Lobby
Welcome to thunderdome *****es lol, sorry had too

well, cav has got to be loved more, just because im going to make him money at orlando by wearing a sandwich board that says meet cav for $5, get cav's autograph for $10.00 and get your *** handed to you by cav for $25.00

And we can all agree, Im the most hated in XGG ha ha ha.. :( lol one growels at me, one curses when I whoop her at gears, and another straight told me she'd hunt me down in orlando, and gut me like a fish... exact words...

Wow, I know who curses when you whoop her in Gears (but I DEFINITELY get you as much as you get me, so, w/e man...) But who are the other two?

Wow to think what this thread has spawned. I will tell you what it spawned. GREATNESS!!! thats it. First, cant have two number ones. There can only be one, like highlander. Which by the way is a documentary about real events. Secondly, Corona is absolutly right in his post about Orlando. Cant say anything else about it. Thirdly, it is already aparrent that if a poll is to incur the winner would be me. That is only going by what has been said in here and have no actual facts to base that statement on. So go ahead and argue but notice that if you do argue what I have typed; you are only helping my cause because there is nothing to argue about and therefor I win. Last but not least, actuashley has been really mean to me the last couple of days so hence I am boycotting her for the next 15min. Let's see how the great nation of actuashley will handle this boycot.

New Noobfest coming soon, which will be a sibling rivalry video.

Your line of reasoning is not a line, it is a twisty straw that has been smushed by pavement smoother-thingy and then been chewed on by the great Snuffleupagus.

Go Ashley - w00t!

:eek: :D

XGC 3xceS

Forum Veteran
Dec 19, 2006
North Carolina
who made that WoW sig for you Cav its definately sick

Jerriel is definately the most well known XGC member, lol he stays in chat everytime ive been there he pops in and out....

XGC Caviezel XI

Council Leader
XG CONTRIBUTER
X-TEAM
Jan 2, 2006
WI
Wow is it just me or did you guys start up a dead thread in which its last know post was April 1st. WOW!!!

Also to say that Jerriel is the most well known XGC member. I think double will have something to say about that.

L4BYRN7H

XG CONTRIBUTER
Mar 12, 2007
London
Yip not me thou, i saw that mistake when having a look in here seeming someone posted and i just had to....lol Im sorry!i! ;)

Ill like to see what Double thinks... :eek:

Ow and just to think here we are 3months later and Jerriel still does'nt have anything on you Cav...hahahah

You'll always be the winner mate...lol ;)

BuNiTe

XG CONTRIBUTER
Dec 10, 2006
The Murda Mitten
Now i think i might have something to say about that. lol! I think this calls for a poll and no mod editing either. We have the community decide. Honestly i think J will come like 3rd or 4th haha. CHEA!!!