Welcome to Xiled Gaming
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

JERRIEL HAS NOTHING ON ME

XGC Caviezel XI

Council Leader
XG CONTRIBUTER
X-TEAM
Jan 2, 2006
WI
As you can see in my sig it says XGG's Actual most lover person!!!! I took this from Jerriel to show him my greatness. Apparently he does not like this because he just sent me a pm that says

" ok cav we are going to have some probs is you keep having that XGG's MOst loved person in your sig. "

you know what I say to that, check out the sig

XvBigPapavX

XG CONTRIBUTER
Feb 13, 2007
Where Uncle Sam says....
wait are u serious u think putting it in my sig was cheating.....i was showing people it was there...not making them vote for me....u got the numbers changed so u were in the lead lol....putting it in my sig had nothing to do with making them vote for me lol

blondiizzle

Carpel Tunnel
Dec 9, 2006
Pregame Lobby
Might I add a suggestion that will actually cover you both???

Caviezel can be XGG's Most Loved Person in XG

Jerriel can be XGG's Most Loved Person

That way you can both be number one ;)

L4BYRN7H

XG CONTRIBUTER
Mar 12, 2007
London
hmmm what an interesting thread i have come across!!! Finally a thread to tell JERRIEL how much of a NOOB he really is...lmao YEH now ill put this in my sig just to see how many ppl agree...lol

To clear up on ur post about papi cheating, He didnt and he still won and you had to try cheat to win a POLL to prove that you still ugly!i! hahahha Ouch....lmfao j/k

Ow and Jerriel to say you not a NUB does'nt work cause you said it urself and in ur sig is says... ''QUEEN NUBCAKE'' hint hint NOBBIE NOBBIE...lmfao ;)

Ow and since XGG luv J so much im sure he can tranfer there, he'll fit it just right...lol J/k

S

SYN Corona

Welcome to thunderdome *****es lol, sorry had too

well, cav has got to be loved more, just because im going to make him money at orlando by wearing a sandwich board that says meet cav for $5, get cav's autograph for $10.00 and get your *** handed to you by cav for $25.00

And we can all agree, Im the most hated in XGG ha ha ha.. :( lol one growels at me, one curses when I whoop her at gears, and another straight told me she'd hunt me down in orlando, and gut me like a fish... exact words...