Welcome to Xiled Gaming
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

JERRIEL HAS NOTHING ON ME

L4BYRN7H

XG CONTRIBUTER
Mar 12, 2007
London
So you saying B is more luved then J J... :p that is 110% correct but i think a poll will have the final say...

The Question is who would be in it thou?

XGC 3xceS

Forum Veteran
Dec 19, 2006
North Carolina
Wow is it just me or did you guys start up a dead thread in which its last know post was April 1st. WOW!!!

Also to say that Jerriel is the most well known XGC member. I think double will have something to say about that.

honestly a lot of people think xiledgamingocom tag would be more well known as double.

Jerriel is everywhere in everyforum so he is definately the most "seen" person in XG in my opinon....

and when i say well known i purely mean it to some personal level that they have actually seen jerriel more than anyone else....

L4BYRN7H

XG CONTRIBUTER
Mar 12, 2007
London
The word ''INTERESTING'' comes from our friend BUNITE, why do you now have to say that... Can you not come up with something else J J!!! lol j/k

Feb 12, 2007
PA
< totally random post but,

can we bring up the discussion of bringing back the XG Elites, it was so fun and can be an awesome part of XG, the only issue was that the leadership was not there at the time.
Can we expect elites in the future?

Xx Mr Bill xX

Forum Junkie
Dec 10, 2006
Cleveland, OH
www.coldfusionlc.com
< totally random post but,

can we bring up the discussion of bringing back the XG Elites, it was so fun and can be an awesome part of XG, the only issue was that the leadership was not there at the time.
Can we expect elites in the future?

Legend, hit me up with a friend request about this. I can't guarentee your going to like what I'm going to tell you as its completely bleak but its more appropriate then to post it in a forum.

L4BYRN7H

XG CONTRIBUTER
Mar 12, 2007
London
Legend, hit me up with a friend request about this. I can't guarentee your going to like what I'm going to tell you as its completely bleak but its more appropriate then to post it in a forum.

Mr Bill and Legend, If one of you can get with me to chat about the elites that would be great as i was also about to ask whether it will come back or not...

It would be cool to have it back again!i!

Thanks guys..

l4b