Welcome to Xiled Gaming
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

IM LEAVING

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dec 9, 2006
Illinois
www.myspace.com
? yup, that is all you said. But once again, XG is all about respect, where is yours? And youd especially better watch your tone, especially when talking to a higher rank, I mean what are you now, a sergeant? Being on the web development team doesnt give you immunity to the rules. One more thing them Im done wasting my time with you. Next time you thank someone for drama, think about how much youve created first. I think this is my 3rd or 4th run in with you already. So Thankyou!

wow, :eek:

Dec 9, 2006
Illinois
www.myspace.com
Corona, You're going to end up starting an argument so STOP, also thanks for noticing my tone of typing. Also why would I think I have immunity because I'm a moderator, I have responsibility but that's different. So stop I stated what needed to be stated, so have a nice day.
Lithium I have nothing against this I have no idea why you quit, sorry if I offended you with what I said, I guess I could of been a little less harsh about the way I stated it. But I respect your desicsion and wish you luck in your future.

Just saying, Why dont you me Mature and just stop completley. That just might Help :)

XGC M4ster

Forum Veteran
Dec 10, 2006
PA
wow guys drama...anyway Lithium i never really met u but i dont think u really thought it out...did u really want to throw away all the hard work? If you cant handle it did u consider a transfer? I hope I could of talked to you before you left and maybe get you to change your mind. I hope you've learned something from XGC and have fun gaming!

k4oz

Forum Member
Jan 21, 2007
Florida
and cheddar i wear this sig cause im in SYN. many other ppl from SYN have this sig also. i know u made it. warrior made my top and bottom ones. thank you guys.

Warrior

Forum Junkie
Dec 5, 2006
Southern Maryland
mhm I said one thing and you write a whole paragraph analyzing what I said. *claps* you get an A+ and a *. I really don't care, I'm strict and straight to the point. I never said you suck or haha noob!, I said that just to get it across clear so he knows that if he's not in XG, he's not on the design team. No offense was meant towards lithium in any way.

-Have a dice day =)

P.S. If you're gonna' lecture me at least spell my name right =)

no one spells you name right....and god dude just shut up when talking to a SL I mean god just cuz ur a big bad forum mod doesnt mean you can disrespect a SL...and how is wishing lithium to leave being strict?? I mean yea maybe straight to the point but i think its just flat out ignorant....

SmurF

Forum Member
Mar 21, 2007
god,cheddar~have you not noticed noone thats
acttually on the site from b4 you got here to now~
not to many ppl have........uh liked you~kila and them and everyone
worked all their problems out~but you popped up and.............here
came the arguments~

S

SYN Corona

LMAO! oh well, that button is not very important.

Good call Kaoz, forget about it, lets move on. No more arguing. And yes, I am a gangster, straight out of the ghetto n' ****! ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.