Welcome to Xiled Gaming
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

IM LEAVING

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dec 9, 2006
Illinois
www.myspace.com
Im Leaving,

I've Had plenty of fun being in XG, and so far in the past few weeks, i've been getting yelled to, lied to, the whole Sha-Bang. All of you guys were Great, i will miss some of you. XG Has Changed, and i cant handle it. Noone is Being Respectful, its like noone Cares. Anywho, See you guys later, and if some of you want to be on my friends list, Send me a FR. But im done and im good with this choice. See you Guys Around.

-xLithium

P.s. I will still visit the forums like i normally do, but posts will probably decrease.

XGC Pentagram

Forum Veteran
Dec 10, 2006
Wisconsin
I guess he doesnt have a life...

w/e, you probably could have worked stuff out or just not have played with XG people for a while, get your head cleared, but enjoy bannville...

XGC CVilleGamer

Forum Member
Dec 12, 2006
C Ville, Tennakey
I mean theres no need to down him pentagram if he wants to leave its his choice I mean come on. Why not just say good bye or ask whats going on. Have a nice day. Good to know ya. Maybe thats why he left is cause of the "disrespect" instead of saying hay whats going on you say

"I guess he doesnt have a life...

w/e, you probably could have worked stuff out or just not have played with XG people for a while, get your head cleared, but enjoy bannville..."

well anyways there goes my two cents. Figured Id put em in. ::turns the gum ball machine coin collector thing::

S

SYN Corona

Wow, I see a glimpse of what youre talking about man. Im sorry to lose you, and hope to play some games with you still. Sorry things didnt work out for ya here.

Whats it matter if he comes to the forums or not? KSI members come to the forums, MoB members come to the forums, people not even in clans come to the forums, all kinds of people come to the forums. Whats it going to hurt if Lithium chooses to come back once in a while and see how his friends are doing? Remember guys, we are in XG, and we are supposed to be mature and professional at all times!

XGC HYLANDER XC

COMMUNITY LEADER
XG CONTRIBUTER
X-TEAM
Mar 27, 2006
somewhere on the internet
Dudes, You can't continue to beat up people for leaving. So what, let them leave. Just smile and say Buh Bye.

I have to take the side of my SYN Brother and say that anyone is welcome here. We are not an occult or communist community. Even people that leave are welcome to post on the site if they do so in a respectful manner. This site is a GAMING COMMUNITY. We don't care what Clan someone is in or not.

He will not have the luxury of putting his 2 cents in on XG related issues because he is no longer part of XG. When all said and done that is the real issue because why post if what you say may not be considered anyway. However, general discussions about gaming could still take place. The Design team thing is another issue which as of right now stands as you must be in XG to be part of that. I don't run the Design team so that may or may not change as I have heard some debate on that. It does clearly say that in the header of the Design forums though.

Lith, You can't expect to post some generalized rant like you did and not get some negative feedback.

I don't know all the issues you had but let me say this, your post does call out just about everyone without even saying names. I don't recall ever dealing with you outside of a couple posts on the forums so I doubt you have any idea how I or many of us actually do things in XG. Understand, if you post something that is going to cause DRAMA you will probably be banned from the site as would anyone that does such a thing. Use some common sense before doing so.
Good Luck with your gaming.

XGC H4LFLIFE

Forum Veteran
Dec 16, 2006
Arkansas
hey lithium i'm going to miss you but im still looking forward to playing r6 with you.
nub(j/k) i hope you do good in whatever you choose to do next.

and to everyone that said something negative, don't. It's his choice to leave or not and all he is doing is getting the word out to his friends.

anyway lithium i'll miss you.

S

SYN Corona

LMAO, Warrior youre such a forum nub! But thats why I love you.

Any time Lithium, The honor code says were supposed to be mature, proffessional, and respectable, so it kind of pisses me off when I see guys like ChedderBob! who are a big part of this community, and a role model to many people under them, but still post ignorant rude posts like he does. If you guys are going to come down on him, I want to see you guys come down on EVERYONE who has left but still posts here, EVERYONE in the other communities that post here like KSI, MoB, H2o, PMS, etc. No where in the XG rules does it say to be a prick to someone when they leave.

End of story, Lithium will always be welcome here, after all I look at XG as a big family, and just because a family member moves away you dont shun them. Sorry if I sounded harsh, but I am seriously so sick of drama that people create in this game. ITS A VIDEO GAME! Not the high school hall way. So everyone, just have fun, and game like we were meant to!

SYN Cheddarbob

Carpel Tunnel
Dec 15, 2006
Boston, MA
www.freewebs.com
mhm I said one thing and you write a whole paragraph analyzing what I said. *claps* you get an A+ and a *. I really don't care, I'm strict and straight to the point. I never said you suck or haha noob!, I said that just to get it across clear so he knows that if he's not in XG, he's not on the design team. No offense was meant towards lithium in any way.

-Have a dice day =)

P.S. If you're gonna' lecture me at least spell my name right =)

S

SYN Corona

Thanks for the drama....
You're not on the design team then bye......

? yup, that is all you said. But once again, XG is all about respect, where is yours? And youd especially better watch your tone, especially when talking to a higher rank, I mean what are you now, a sergeant? Being on the web development team doesnt give you immunity to the rules. One more thing them Im done wasting my time with you. Next time you thank someone for drama, think about how much youve created first. I think this is my 3rd or 4th run in with you already. So Thankyou!

Dec 9, 2006
Illinois
www.myspace.com
hey lithium i'm going to miss you but im still looking forward to playing r6 with you.
nub(j/k) i hope you do good in whatever you choose to do next.

and to everyone that said something negative, don't. It's his choice to leave or not and all he is doing is getting the word out to his friends.

anyway lithium i'll miss you.

HalfLife, you were one of the Lucky few (like 3) who i saved to be on my friends list, so your still in there.

But i did remove alot of people last night, even Bunite, dont ask why i removed him im not going to tell you. Lets Just say, Bunite was 2-faced to me. And bunite if you do read this, dont say you didnt (or dont) but you basically did act like that to me.

Dec 9, 2006
Illinois
www.myspace.com
LMAO, Warrior youre such a forum nub! But thats why I love you.

Any time Lithium, The honor code says were supposed to be mature, proffessional, and respectable, so it kind of pisses me off when I see guys like ChedderBob! who are a big part of this community, and a role model to many people under them, but still post ignorant rude posts like he does. If you guys are going to come down on him, I want to see you guys come down on EVERYONE who has left but still posts here, EVERYONE in the other communities that post here like KSI, MoB, H2o, PMS, etc. No where in the XG rules does it say to be a prick to someone when they leave.

End of story, Lithium will always be welcome here, after all I look at XG as a big family, and just because a family member moves away you dont shun them. Sorry if I sounded harsh, but I am seriously so sick of drama that people create in this game. ITS A VIDEO GAME! Not the high school hall way. So everyone, just have fun, and game like we were meant to!

Yet again, Thanks Corona, you rule.

Dec 9, 2006
Illinois
www.myspace.com
mhm I said one thing and you write a whole paragraph analyzing what I said. *claps* you get an A+ and a *. I really don't care, I'm strict and straight to the point. I never said you suck or haha noob!, I said that just to get it across clear so he knows that if he's not in XG, he's not on the design team. No offense was meant towards lithium in any way.

-Have a dice day =)

P.S. If you're gonna' lecture me at least spell my name right =)

i couldnt make sigs anyways, so thats a + for me, lol.
But its my choice, and so far im glad. No More Drama for me!! lol

SYN Cheddarbob

Carpel Tunnel
Dec 15, 2006
Boston, MA
www.freewebs.com
Corona, You're going to end up starting an argument so STOP, also thanks for noticing my tone of typing. Also why would I think I have immunity because I'm a moderator, I have responsibility but that's different. So stop I stated what needed to be stated, so have a nice day.
Lithium I have nothing against this I have no idea why you quit, sorry if I offended you with what I said, I guess I could of been a little less harsh about the way I stated it. But I respect your desicsion and wish you luck in your future.

Status
Not open for further replies.