Welcome to Xiled Gaming
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

HOW TO RAISE $300 IN TWO DAYS

L4BYRN7H

XG CONTRIBUTER
Mar 12, 2007
London
well atleast he's now playing with you guys!i! Hope you all do well...

Bring it home boi's... Ow and take loads of pics of you all palying ect... It will be cool to see your crazy faces playing on the box...lmao

XGC Caviezel XI

Council Leader
XG CONTRIBUTER
X-TEAM
Jan 2, 2006
WI
Orlando was awesome except for two things. Going out first round at the event. The hotel the event was at was the worst place ever imaginable. Cali I didnt get your number from them maybe I should have now.

L4BYRN7H

XG CONTRIBUTER
Mar 12, 2007
London
^^^ What what his name Mr Bill maybe ill remember him... Ow well Cav atleast you had fun and you got to chill with all of the Crazy foolz in XG...lol Hope to catch you next year as ill be going to 09... Still a long wait ahead thou!! lmao

CG Scooter

Banned
Sep 1, 2007
maryland
oh and the guys that we came close to beating ended up going all the way to end. i guess we kinda got screwed who we played against. with all the odds that were against us i still think we did ok even though most of our loss was my fault. lol even with the great cav u can't expect to much when you threw the team together at the last minute. i'm surely goin to make sure everythings more organized the next time i decide to throw down 240 dollars on a pro ticket but we all just wanted the experiance, and that we got. i can say i think it was a success because not just me but nemesis318 and cav both were get bored with halo. Now it has sparked new interest into both so as far as i'm concerned it was worth getting our buts kicked.

L4BYRN7H

XG CONTRIBUTER
Mar 12, 2007
London
His name when he joined was MPG Zero and then he changed it to something else and now its changed again and he has like 284098 accounts most of them something like Rines, the rinesssssss, LaNeT Rines, ll r2 ll.

Never heard of him!i! It must of been quite a while ago as i cant seem to reconise his name?.... ;)

KoG Apostle

Forum Star
Jan 30, 2009
Holland, Michigan
What you do is simply walk... alright spend the money you got now on food and water, mostly water and some new joging shoes...dont say its impossible, you can do whatever you put your mind to alright? also Forset Gump ran a long, long ways so i dont want to hear no excuses.....

Or mow a lot of lawns

SYN BLACK XS

XG CONTRIBUTER
May 31, 2009
Seattle
Hmmmm could always sell a kidney.. (or someone elses...)

Pyramid schemes... (oops, illegal)

yardsales

selling off some old console/games you know you'l never play again (but seeing as you work at a game store, I'm guessing you've considered this..)

Theres creating another membership level or icon for members who contributed to your trip lol. Minimum $50

But really, I like Requiem's idea. Cant go wrong with bakesales!!

whoa, guess I should have noticed the date. Sorry to hear you guys got out the first round, but it sounds like aside from the crappy hotel, you guys have a great experience. Thats what its all about [edit]