Welcome to Xiled Gaming
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

HOW TO RAISE $300 IN TWO DAYS

XGC Caviezel XI

Council Leader
XG CONTRIBUTER
X-TEAM
Jan 2, 2006
WI
I need advice on how to raise $300 in two days. Reason being is Im looking to buy a plane ticket to Orlando for the upcoming XG Conference/MLG event. Any suggestions would be appreciated. Please nothing illegal or will cause me trouble. Donating plasma and blood is unfortuantly out of the question.

L4BYRN7H

XG CONTRIBUTER
Mar 12, 2007
London
sell yourself!i! lmfao quicky and easy money...lol

Like Bo said get a job, sell old goods ect or ^^^^^ ...lol Im still waiting for my ticket to the US cav...hahahahahah

XGC HYLANDER XC

COMMUNITY LEADER
XG CONTRIBUTER
X-TEAM
Mar 27, 2006
somewhere on the internet
Cav,

Got to paydayamerica.com and get a payday advance. There are others our there but becareful of the terms they offer. This one is a larger more known company tied to the pawn america chain. Some of those others will have you paying back just as much as you borrow.

Outside of that, friends and family have always been ones best bet for money in a pinch.

Send out an email with a sad enough story and hope for the best.

Sorry I don't have it or I would be happy to help you out myself. I was to go this year but had to move at the last minute so couldn't make it work out.

Good Luck!

XGC Caviezel XI

Council Leader
XG CONTRIBUTER
X-TEAM
Jan 2, 2006
WI
Hylander thanks for the advice along with all the others. Maybe I will send out a very sad email. One that is heartfelt and deserves recognition.

XGC Caviezel XI

Council Leader
XG CONTRIBUTER
X-TEAM
Jan 2, 2006
WI
Maybe when Im down in Orlando have a fundrasing XG H3 tourny. Since we will all be on the same floor. Hmmmm... maybe, just maybe.... but maybe not.... could be alot of work....Hmmmm

XGC Gilbert

Forum Tourist
Apr 10, 2008
Rolla, MO
you could allways prostitute yourself or sell your 360 or sell your soul. Tho selling your 360 in two days would be more of a challenge then the other two. Or maybe all 3.

L4BYRN7H

XG CONTRIBUTER
Mar 12, 2007
London
^^^That would be the day K1NG, its would be a dream come true, then Cav does'nt have to buy my ticket and he wont need me to buy his anymore...lol Auh next year you'll see me there for sho... Maybe by that time MLG will come to London... ;)