Welcome to Xiled Gaming
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

GIVE ME QUESTIONS, I GIVE YOU ANSWERS

XGC REDNECK XI

Council Leader
XG CONTRIBUTER
X-TEAM
Nov 27, 2006
kentucky
yeah its really active but like consig said most play world of warcraft and I think there is a Starcraft game that alot of them play too. But you can get to there forums from the main forum page under "XG PC GAMER DIVISION" go in there and post maybe someone plays what you play.

WorldsOnlyHope

XG CONTRIBUTER
Aug 18, 2006
Round Rock, TX
That's what I'm looking for. Some starcraft players. I've made a social group for Starcraft II about a week and have been posting but I think the thread is getting overlooked. :/

Oh well thought I'd ask anyways Redneck.

WorldsOnlyHope

XG CONTRIBUTER
Aug 18, 2006
Round Rock, TX
I hope so. I'm not getting as much attention with the social group I created. HAHA Maybe their aren't as many Starcraft players out there as I thought there were.

The good news is... If I can't do it, who can? I am the WorldsLastHope after all. :D

XGC REDNECK XI

Council Leader
XG CONTRIBUTER
X-TEAM
Nov 27, 2006
kentucky
The meaning of life is to listen to as much Conway Twitty as possible. Souless, it is odd that you know I even like Conway Twitty! haha. Word has gotten around I suppose. And yes Ginger you are correct, he is the man!

XGC CookeMnster

XG CONTRIBUTER
Aug 19, 2010
Wilmington, NC
What happened to the XG Multimedia team as far as video Productions and Montages? There are 3 apps for the team in the last 3 years and I am one of them. If someone is needed to head it up and get the ball rolling again I would be willing to try. I just wanta see Something happen for the Website!!