Welcome to Xiled Gaming
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

GENERALS RUN GAME NIGHT!

XGC FREAKER XD

INACTIVE LEADER
XG CONTRIBUTER
Dec 9, 2008
www.xiledgaming.com
Hey Sober, Blunt, Grafix, I'd love to help. I'd prefer to play second-in-command to one of you until I get the hang of it. For example, run a second lobby to the main one, or shadow one of you. Let me know guys!

XGC Moxxi

Forum Junkie
Mar 9, 2007
Kentucky
I would like to help with the General's game night, but may I suggest that we broaden the horizons a little here? I noticed most of the games being suggested are things like GOW, COD, and Halo. I would love to be able to host on some other games like Rock Band 2, Left for Dead 2, Red Dead Redemption, and so on. I understand that the multi player set up is completely different for these games so it would probably take some planning and organization to make it work but I'm definitely willing to try. :)

XGC GrAfFiX

XG CONTRIBUTER
Jan 22, 2009
Western New York
Well it looks like XGC Vixen, XGC FREAKER and XGC GrAfFiX will need to take this game night to the next level since XGC BLUNT & XGC SoBER are now XS's. I sent XGC Vixen a friend request and XGC FREAKER is already a friend. The three of us should get together on XBOX Live or PM's on this site and figure out a schedule for the next game nights. If I have left anybody out who wants to be involved please let me know. I think that it would be a good idea to do this ASAP.

XGC FREAKER XD

INACTIVE LEADER
XG CONTRIBUTER
Dec 9, 2008
www.xiledgaming.com
Agreed. I'm normally on during the week after 9, sometimes around 4pm too (class 6-9)

And Sunday evenings as usual. Get a hold of me whenever Vixen, Graffix, let me know. The three of us can surely get something going.

Vixen, I agree with the games. I play a lot of skate3, and all the Guitar Heros. Now I have Marvel Ult. Alliance 2, and we could always do some arcade games as well. Let me know what you had in mind.

XGC GrAfFiX

XG CONTRIBUTER
Jan 22, 2009
Western New York
So i just got done talk to sober and it look like im going to do i game night september 16 2010

Sounds like a plan to me. Please try and invite me if you have room. When and if you fill your rooom you could always message me and I can start another room and take your overflow on the 16th.

I think that we should try to host another one the following Saturday the 18th. I will talk to XGC FREAKER AND XGC Vixen this evening and try to firm that up.

I will make sure the Spam message goes out about the 16th if Blunt hasn't already beaten me to it!

I spammed one out to my friends list about 3 days ago, it would help if everyone else could spam it. Tag posted it in the announcement board so it should make the next cut for the Weekly Updates.

9/16/10 (Thursday) - XGC Need A Tag is holding an XG Game Night on COD MW2 - 10:00PM EDT, send a friend request or message "GEN Game Night" if you are interested in playing or helping out! This is open to the entire community! {SPAM}