Welcome to Xiled Gaming
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

EVERYONE PLZ READ

KoG STEALTH

Carpel Tunnel
Apr 29, 2007
Whittier CA.
1st off thank you yomomma on the things about me you said. Thank you. Ever since ive been a general ive ran into alot of differant things and one has been were people have cam up to me and said that they want to leave. And i ask them why and if its a good reason like "i work or have school and dont think i can keep up with the clan". And ive heard so dumb excuses like "no one wants to help me get my achivements in the campain". So what i do is talk to them and see if there is a way we can work somthing out to were they can still stay in XG and still be on enough. As long as you got good people that will help you out they will help you.

SYN Punk33

Forum Junkie
Jan 27, 2008
jamestown NY
Everyone thinks that the grass is greener on the other side. Everyone thinks that they are going to start the next XG. Everyone thinks that they could be a better leader than those who were evaluated by their superiors and promoted for the things that we hold true to in our community.

People cry favoritism all of the time - but I will tell you this - if they do not make the effort to talk to their General and let him/her know what is going on in the clan, and if they continue to have problems with the General, then they should go to the Section Leader. If they can't get a hold of them, they can look on the forums for additional help. People who whine about things, and sit back and don't take action and just give up, were obviously the type of people that we, as leaders, would evaluate and choose not to promote to begin with.

We don't promote drama queens. We promote hard-working, proactive members of the community who instill the beliefs of the community in other members and who people will follow on to greater things in the community.

That is why they are called leaders.

Yeah so they think. But why would you want to try to make your own. When we have this great community already right here. There is no need 4 another one.KSI and UEG (probs wrong) and any other( what ever they are called). They mite think they have this but they do not have it. We are really the only people to have such fun and get along (mostly). Even fighting here is great we have ways to be mad but still get over it in a good way. I will tell u all i don't know why any one would trade that for any reason. Yes if people are getting kicked out and or leaving for not being able follow very simple rules and or don't like the basic rules then we have no need for them here. In the end if thats how they are that they cant live with a few rules then they should of never been here but we at least gave them chance and thats why we are great we give everyone a chance.