Welcome to Xiled Gaming
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

EVERYONE PLZ READ

Romance

Forum Junkie
Jan 31, 2007
www.myspace.com
This is getting really ridiculous. I got a bunch of people on my friends list from XG that are leaving for stupid reasons but then a few days later they want 2 come back. These problems could have been avoided by mainly 2 things. One thing is they could have discussed the problem with a hire up and see if it is resolved (but they never do). The second reason I'll have 2 explain. If your a captain, section leader, ect. Listen to your members when they describe a problem they have with the clan or its members. My lieutenant and sargent hated our general for favoritism and much much more. They told everyone about the story but nobody ever tried to help them. As a result they left. It might not sound so bad but lead to more problems. They started a new clan and got DNR for poaching us. Their spreading rumors about the clan. So what I mean is listen to all problems that come your way. If you ever feel like you want to leave the clan. Please make sure it is for a dam good reason. Then talk to someone about it.

SYN Southpaw

Forum Veteran
Dec 10, 2006
Deep in the Adirondacks
If someone's so petty that they'd leave the community over some stupid little thing we're better off without them. There're alot of them, and they almost always want to come back later - the DL/Council used to spend hours every Sunday talking to them. That's why we have the rule against coming back now.

Don't worry about it.

blondiizzle

Carpel Tunnel
Dec 9, 2006
Pregame Lobby
Everyone thinks that the grass is greener on the other side. Everyone thinks that they are going to start the next XG. Everyone thinks that they could be a better leader than those who were evaluated by their superiors and promoted for the things that we hold true to in our community.

People cry favoritism all of the time - but I will tell you this - if they do not make the effort to talk to their General and let him/her know what is going on in the clan, and if they continue to have problems with the General, then they should go to the Section Leader. If they can't get a hold of them, they can look on the forums for additional help. People who whine about things, and sit back and don't take action and just give up, were obviously the type of people that we, as leaders, would evaluate and choose not to promote to begin with.

We don't promote drama queens. We promote hard-working, proactive members of the community who instill the beliefs of the community in other members and who people will follow on to greater things in the community.

That is why they are called leaders.

Romance

Forum Junkie
Jan 31, 2007
www.myspace.com
I would agree with you Blondii but I'm not seeing much hard work and dedtication from alot of our staff anymore. It might be hard to see. But its hard 2 find. I can only think of handful of Section and Division leaders and a few Generals in KoG that are still truly dedicated to keeping this clan alive. This community keeps over looking who should writ fully be promoted. People keep thinking that the person that was here the longest should be promoted. When the fact is duration has almost nothing 2 do with it. Look for the people who help others when they don't need to. The people who never disrespect, have good advise, never turn someone away, and never say I quite. I don't know the situation in Syn, XGC, or XGG. But I don't here great things. I'm begging the people of XG take these words 2 heart so this corruption can finally end. I do completely agree with you about how people think they can become better leaders.

Last edited:

KoG Rapture

Forum Nub
Nov 30, 2007
Pennsylvania
i totally agree with you azureknight. promotions shouldn't always go to the person who has been there the longest. the people who have been there the longest and havent gotten a promotion needs to show something. they havent worked hard enough to get their promotions otherwise. i know of certain people who have risen past the person who recruited them just because they worked harder than anyone else at their ranks. It just so happens that they were in your clan and were in your squad to get your point of view on promotions. But they made some stupid decisions and now they are a recruit again. but i defiantely understand where you are coming from.

KoG YoMoMmA

XG CONTRIBUTER
Aug 25, 2007
Pennsylvania
My philosophy on the whole issue is that I'm a CPT and got there pretty quick because of dedication and devotion! In my squad if you don't step up and be active, you will NEVER see a promotion! If you don't recruit...fine, someone else will! If you want to leave because you been a private for so long with no promotion...then leave! If you leave and talk smack that's fine with me because in this big *** community your word will never be heard besides jibberish to other folk who wouldn't make it in a clan anyways! I run a tight ship in our clan and squad since I am and have been a leader in the military for so long! I don't except whiners and frown big time on quitters! Take care of your people and they will take care of you! XG will live longer then Halo...BOTTOM LINE! Don't sweat it...DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT!

KoG YoMoMmA

XG CONTRIBUTER
Aug 25, 2007
Pennsylvania
Glad you like Azure! Just remember let that be known to everyone so they know you mean business! The ones who care will step up and the others well you take care of them if there happy where there at but if not there's the door don't let it hit you in the patoosh on the friggin way out! Hylander I sent a FR to the first one so we'll see! I'm on here and xbox.com at least once a day and on the box every other at least! Azure make sure your guys show commitment by telling them you want THEM to keep track of there recruits until private, that they update there mottos and bios representin KoG, make them all get the bungie symbol on there name! Send messages everyday to all letting them know there status of EVERYTHING from a list you create! They love that crap! Let them know when your looking to give out promotions and give them enough advance (2 weeks) to step up to the plate if they don't then oh well try again better next time...I love this crap because it's like my own little Navy lmao!

Romance

Forum Junkie
Jan 31, 2007
www.myspace.com
Well said again man. I can't top it lol. We gotta play sometime man I'll send you a FR. Hylander, I sent a request to XGC HYLAND3R XL as The Clash. My KoG AzureKnight tag doesn't have a gold membership. But I'll still send you one on it if you don't need the room. Same 4 you Yomama.

Last edited:

XGC HARM0NICS

Forum Member
Sep 14, 2007
Indiana
it will help everyone if we can STICK together... if you have problems with your higher ups then you need to go to someone that has some sort of a postion to bring this up DURING a sunday meeting. if you just let it all "get" to you and never try to help fix the problem then you will end up just leaving for some stupid reason that should have been solved with in a sunday meeting....
and sry for double post

Romance

Forum Junkie
Jan 31, 2007
www.myspace.com
Thats not a good perspective on it. How would you feel if your best friends in XG just left for what you know as a stupid reason. Better yet, what if this happened to other people and they decide to go with their friends. Or if a section leader left and others decided to follow, which has happened alot already.

KoG YoMoMmA

XG CONTRIBUTER
Aug 25, 2007
Pennsylvania
I feel that with good leadership NO ONE would want to leave even with being bored with the clan! Communication is the key up and down the chain everyday!! You can never...ever forget the people that make XG what it is! It's always good to just send "I love you guys" messages everyday with some kind of update! Making it personal helps a whole lot too!