Welcome to Xiled Gaming
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

CALL OF DUTY: PUT UP OR SHUT UP TOURNAMENT

Status
Not open for further replies.

XGC Lou1EMT

XG CONTRIBUTER
Aug 5, 2008
New Jersey
Hey folks,
XGC Tango is putting together what we hope to be a massive weekend long CoD Tournament. August 22-23 with Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare highlighted on Saturday, 8/22 and Call of Duty: World at War on 8/23...with a King or Queen of the Box Free-for-All mini Tourney the earlier on 8/23.

Teams will consist of 4 players. We're still putting the rest details together but I wanted everyone to put the word out and save the dates!

Thanks to XGC Uniflash for his help and ideas putting everything together!

I'll post the rest details within a week or so!

XGC Lou1EMT

XG CONTRIBUTER
Aug 5, 2008
New Jersey
Right now I plan to have the sign up period run from 8/3-8/20. I suggest clans start getting teams together. 4-person teams (75% of the team must be from the XG Community) and the matches will be Team Deathmatch, HQ, and Search.
This won't be a Clan Compete tournament so the upcoming site maintenance will not be a factor.
Please encourage your clans to participate. I would love to see as many clans represented as possible.

XGC GrAfFiX

XG CONTRIBUTER
Jan 22, 2009
Western New York
XGC PARADISE is interested and I am sure that the other guys in our section(XGC KINGS & XGC PERDITION) will be able to put a couple of teams together. We usually mix and match guys between the three clans. Please keep me in mind when the final details are worked out. Thanks. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.