Welcome to Xiled Gaming
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

BANNER REQUESTS ARCHIVE 12/02/11 - 08/04/13

Status
Not open for further replies.

IXssl

XG CONTRIBUTER
Nov 15, 2012
Yorktown, VA
Yea I got them bro I worked 12 hours today lol so I didn't get home til 11pm last night but tomorrow or should I say today is my "friday" so I'll definitely have the rest of the week to start on it.

KoG SUPRADRAGON

Forum Veteran
Mar 21, 2013
A, A
[DONE] BANNER REQUEST

[Done] banner request

Clan name:KoG Creed

Theme: I want a assassins creed symbol in the middle on the left I want modern soldiers and right assassins if possible

Color theme: whatever you think Will look best

Extra text: I would like it to say KoG Creed and born to be free

Thank you for your time!!!

Last edited:
G

[DONE] SYN HOMICIDAL BANNER REQUEST

[Done] SYN Homicidal Banner Request

Name of the Clan:
SYN Homicidal
Theme of Banner:
Death, killer, zombies, horror movies, any type of scary homicide themed something that someone can come up with
Color Scheme:
Very dark, Low light, red blood
Any Other text:
"You are next", “Victims…aren’t we all?”, “Be afraid… Be very afraid”, “Oh Yes, there will be blood!”, “Whatever you do, don’t fall asleep”,

There are a few quotes to work with depending on which kinda them works best for whoever picks this up. I want it it be dark and scary looking. When people look at it I want them to feel the word Homicidal if you know what I mean. My only example thinking is like Freddy Kruger with his claw hand slashing the middle of the banner and have blood running down and the quote "You are next". Thanks.

G

Hey GunNut,
No rush take as long as you need. We have a banner but, I wanted a new one to bring new life into the clan so really it is no rush take all the time you need and I'm sure it'll look amazing. :)

XGC Radioactive

XG CONTRIBUTER
Mar 24, 2011
Texas
Theme: explosions and Soap from MW2 and a marine corps emblem
Color: black, purple, red
Entrance text: would like it to say XGC Relentless and ChaosTheory1371

Chaos, your request has been denied. First, please make your own thread to request things, secondly, only a General or higher can request a banner, unless it is for your own forum, I.E. XG Addict forum.

Status
Not open for further replies.