Welcome to Xiled Gaming
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

BANNER REQUESTS ARCHIVE 12/02/11 - 08/04/13

Status
Not open for further replies.

KoG Remix

Forum Star
Apr 13, 2009
Minnesota
I tried applying before but too many things were going on in life that I had to withdrawl my application. However, things have simmered down and I'm sure that I can now continue to hopefully become a part of the design team this time.

1) xxGuitarRemixx (Same for both)
2) PS CS5 Extended.
3) 7-8 Years, but I've been off and on doing different things than just sigs.
4)

Burryerone.png

SecondTestRevamped.png

firestormcopy.png

CarV2.png

fullproto.png

Cody.png

And some other random artwork that I've done,

http://i83.photobucket.com/albums/j288/Blizzard75/Flood.jpg

My Version,
FloodedStreets.png

I created the ball in this one,
newspaper.png

I know that my experience to ability is way off, but I started off really crappy and never learned haha. But eventually started kicking myself to get better and its starting to pay off.

Reactions: Jupiter

XDC Jinno

Forum Junkie
Jan 29, 2011
California
Were you the guy who said your going to be a graphic designer or something one day? sorry if I'm wrong. but you have nice photo manipulation skills. I think your decent at signatures and have a lot of room for improvement but it shouldn't be that hard to learn when you got that kind of skill.

KoG Remix

Forum Star
Apr 13, 2009
Minnesota
Were you the guy who said your going to be a graphic designer or something one day? sorry if I'm wrong. but you have nice photo manipulation skills. I think your decent at signatures and have a lot of room for improvement but it shouldn't be that hard to learn when you got that kind of skill.

Haha, yes you are correct :D if possible I'm hoping to enter college this come spring for Graphic Design courses. But thank you very much. Designing is something I've enjoyed for like....ever.... and what people can do with just an image is beyond amazing O.O so it makes me want to pursue it too. And I think working with an active and good team such as this could help me out. xD But thanks again.

KoG Mufasa

KoG HELLHOUSE
Jun 5, 2010
Canada
Looking good, glad to see you applying. I didnt think when i said you should that you were actually going to. Dont forget about those test images and keep doing tutorials no matter how good you get!

KoG Remix

Forum Star
Apr 13, 2009
Minnesota
I've never tried anything with a stock before, so it turned out a little different for my taste. But I think it looks good.

Working on the 2nd test image asap.

testimage1.png

KoG Remix

Forum Star
Apr 13, 2009
Minnesota
Alright, well here is the first test image, I added a few new things to it since my last post of it. I think it looks better.

testimage1edit-1.png

And here is my 2nd test image. I had a hard time working with the render but I made do. I think it turned out well in my opinion. There is some things I kinda want to fix but I thought id get some current comments on it.

somewinning.png

KoG Remix

Forum Star
Apr 13, 2009
Minnesota
the first one does look better now! lol
the second looks good 2 just try to use different kinds of text
http://www.dafont.com
but looking good so far

Thank you and thank you!:D
I visit that place off and on, But I will deff. check it out now, but thanks!

try out different signature sizes & border styles also :) & dont forget the rule of thirds :p

Thank you for the tips! I usually tinker with the sizes and border styles a little more but I haven't been lately. Guess I need to again xP and Gotcha! thank you!

KoG Remix

Forum Star
Apr 13, 2009
Minnesota
Hey guys, sorry I haven't been as active as I wayyyy should be with my App. But with the holiday season and such I haven't had that much time to devote myself to doing graphics and such. But hopefully after new years I can finally start kicking stuff out, so sorry in advance for dragging my app on, my apologies.

Status
Not open for further replies.